Ch12 Truth Reveals

Keith is lying on the floor, exhausted from training. When Lance walks into the room and sees Keith sprawled on the ground, he approaches the boy and kneels beside him but Keith remains motionless.

"Keith...? You okay buddy?" Lance peers at Keith curiously and pokes him in the armpit.

Keith lets out a tiny squeal and shoots upright. He grips his armpit defensively, his face bright red. "W-What was that? Why would you do that?"

Lance retracts his hand in surprise. A devilish smile creeps upon his lips.

"Are you ticklish?" Lance asks mischievously.

"No!" Keith denies immediately.

But his response was suspiciously quick. Lance instantly attacks Keith with tickles, poking at his sides and in his armpits. Keith responds with a weird mixture of laughter and screaming. He rolls around and kicks his legs but Lance just climbs on top of him to pin him down. Lance sits on Keith, crotch on crotch with his knees either side of Keith's body. Lance can't help but feel pleasured by the friction as Keith wriggles around underneath him.

"Stop—Lance, please!" Keith giggles.

Lance laughs. Keith tries to fight back but Lance grabs his wrists and holds them down above his head.

The two boys slowly stop laughing as they stare at each other. Keith's breath hitches, his face turning red. Lance's cheeks flush pink as he gets lost in Keith's intense gaze. It was at this moment that Pidge walked in on Lance straddling Keith, pinning him down by the wrists.

"You trying to get your heart back from niño bonito there?" Pidge teases Lance.

Lance's face burns with embarrassment as he remembers what he had said the previous morning.

"W-What are you talking about?!" Lance says as he scrambles off of Keith.

"What are you talking about?" Keith questions, sitting up to face Pidge.

"Oh, nothing," Pidge says innocently. "I've just picked up a few new words."

Lance gasps. "You were eavesdropping! Well, you can take this stupid baby monitor back I don't need it."

Lance takes out the communicator from his back pocket and throws it at Pidge, who is giggling uncontrollably. Keith eyes the two suspiciously.

"Is there a joke that I'm missing here?" He asks. "Are you two insulting me in Spanish?"

"I dunno," Pidge's mouth stretches in a grin. "Ladrón de corazón."

"I knew that was an insult!" Keith rages. "What do those words mean?"

"Nothing!" Lance says, his voice squeaking.

"Later, ladrón." Pidge salutes to Keith before walking off.

"Pidge come back here and tell me!" Keith yells after her.

He growls in frustration and frowns at Lance.

"Alright," Lance gives in. "It means mullet."

Keith raises an eyebrow as he examines Lance.

"What?" Lance says nervously.

"Nothing." Keith replies, deciding to let it slide. "I'm just glad to see you're feeling better now."

Lance's eyes lights up. "Yeah, I wanted to explore the planet we've landed on. Coran says it has a great market. Want to come with?"

"I'll pass, sorry, my muscles are aching from training. I can barely move." Keith excuses. "Plus, I already went to the markets yesterday."

Lance's face drops. "Okay...I guess I'll see you later then."