Ch20 Chaos #LetSpaceDadRest

Lance lies in bed staring blankly at the ceiling. His face feels hot. In fact, his entire body is boiling. Never, has he felt this flustered.

Lance grips the pendant resting on his chest.

"...wearing the pendant signifies that your heart is taken..."

"With pretty eyes and a cute smile, they took your heart in their beautiful hands."

A certain boy has indeed stolen his heart. A boy with long, flowing hair, pretty eyes and a cute smile. The charming thief. Ladrón de amor.

Lance closes his eyes, slipping into his fantasies. What he would give to run his fingers through Keith's soft, raven locks. To gaze into his beautiful blue eyes and hear the cute laugh that escapes his precious smile. To take Keith's delicate hand and intertwine their fingers. Lance can't stop thinking about Keith's smooth, pale skin. What it would feel like to run his hands all over Keith's body, over each and every line, crease and dent of his toned muscles. How desperately Lance wants to cover Keith with kisses. To lick and bite and suck every inch of him. Lance bites his lip, thinking how delicious Keith must taste.

Lance's cheeks flare up with embarrassment. How could he bare to even face Keith when the very thought of him makes Lance blush.

Besides...what does he have to offer? Perhaps it is ambitious of him to even dream that Keith might be his soulmate.

That night they had danced in the rain together, Lance returned home with a million different thoughts and feelings swirling inside him. It was confusing trying to decipher the mess so instead he pushed it all away. He denied everything that was happening. But the more he tried to contain the burning desire in his chest, the more overwhelming it became. Lance still has no idea what to do. He has never felt this spark before. He doesn't know what it is or why he feels it, he doesn't know who he is or what he identifies as, all he knows is that he wants Keith.

"Lance," Coran says as he knocks on the door. "Hunk has made a glorious new treat—wawflies!"

"Okay, coming." Lance trudges out of his bedroom and into the kitchen.

"Morning Lance." Pidge greets as she engulfs her waffles with whipped cream.

"Pidge, no more." Shiro says. "That's not healthy."

Shiro makes an attempt to take the can of whipped cream but Pidge pulls it away, stuffs the nozzle in her mouth and fills it with the sweet foam.

"Pidge, no." Shiro gets up and lunges for the can. "Too much!"

Pidge scrambles from her seat to run away. Whipped cream overflows from her mouth and flies everywhere as Shiro chases her around the kitchen.

"It's never too much!" Pidge hollers, tilting her head back to swallow more whipped cream.

"You know what sugar does to you!" Shiro urges.

Keith enters the kitchen and bumps into Pidge, who falls to the floor cackling madly.

"You look like a dog with rabies." Keith says as he peers down at her.

Shiro pries the can of whipped cream from Pidge's hand and tisks. Meanwhile, Hunk was drowning his waffles in syrup. Before he knows it, his plate is overflowing, covering the table with thick, sweet treacle.

"Oh, I think I put too much on." Hunk observes worriedly, trying to pry his sticky fingers apart.

"Hunk!" Shiro stretches across the table to snatch the syrup bottle. "Eugh!" He says as he struggles to close the slippery lid.