Jesy Nelson 1.🖤

"Jesy quit it!" You rubbed your eyes as another flash of the camera went off and your girlfriend let out her signature laugh

"Oh don't be pissy! At least you have clothes on this time." Jesy wiggled her hips excitedly as she checked the picture making sure it was perfect but to her everything about you was.

Rolling your eyes as they now adjusted back to the light you watched your girlfriend continue to take pictures of everything around her including you when she thought you weren't looking. She was leaving tonight back to the U.K. for the rest of her tour and your heart was already heavy but she was so happy to be around you that you didn't have the heart to tell her that you couldn't come along because of prior engagements.

"Oh pfff, why am I wasting film on you? I'm gonna see you every morning and night!" Jesy chirped happily before leaning into your ear "Plus seeing you naked in person is better than pictures anywaysss." She swiped her tongue against your ear before leaning back giving you a cheeky grin.

Sucking in a breath you gazed over at your girlfriend who in that moment was everything you had ever craved, reaching out for her her soft hips were soon pulled away as she ran off to take a picture of a bird.

A fucking bird.

God she was adorable.

"Birds now you can touch me later!" Jesy called out behind her as she continued to snap pictures.

"That's what you think.." You mumbled under your breath before going to join your girlfriend in the last peaceful moments you two had together.