Jade/Perrie/You 5.❤️

You smiled over at your girlfriend and Jade before waving happily as you made yourself up the staircase of the house you and all the girls were sharing "I'll be waiting in the tub babe!" You called out before climbing the remaining steps

"I'll be right there!" Perrie and Jade both responded to you but you were too far up to hear but your girlfriend and the girl you had been sneaking around with for months sat in the silence; their eyes meeting every other second as they both comprehended what had just happened.

"What did you just say?" Perrie broke the silence and turned her body towards Jade, eyebrow raised an eyebrow.

"Nothing, it was an accident. I didn't even think of what happened.." Jade replied her voice getting smaller and smaller.

"An accident?" Perrie scoffed before laughing "I'm not stupid Jade, I've seen the looks, the secret touches when you think nobody's looking."

Jade chewed on her lower lip as she listened to Perrie list all the ways you and her have snuck around and how she's found out.

"I'm so sorry.." Jade's eyes widened as she felt her cheek burn as Perrie's hand came into her contact with it.

"You better be sorry because this is the last time you will do anything with my girlfriend, you don't even have to talk to her if you have something to say you can tell me, got it?" Perrie lifted herself off the couch and made her way up the stairs; leaving a tear stained Jade to drown in the silence.