Ally & Jesy.

Hi, So recently I've realized that most of my stories contain Ally, Jesy or/and Dinah and I'm not sure if I should move them to my Ally and Jesy one shot book instead of flooding this book with them? Would you all care to read them here and I upda...

Hi, So recently I've realized that most of my stories contain Ally, Jesy or/and Dinah and I'm not sure if I should move them to my Ally and Jesy one shot book instead of flooding this book with them? Would you all care to read them here and I update a little more of the other girls or just move them all to the Ally and Jesy one shot and ONLY write the other girls here?

Thanks!

* Ally isn't famous in this story.

Jesy wasn't always impressed often at times she could hardly concentrate on anything or anyone for more than ten minutes tops but there was something different about this girl. She couldn't pin it on what was so fascinating about this woman, maybe it was the fact that she was shorter than Jesy (something that hardly ever occurred) or maybe it was the fact that the girl was so damn happy all the time it almost freaked her out.

Whatever it was it held Jesy's attention very closely and it wasn't just because the small latina was now riding Jesy like she was going to get caught, her hips were messy yet bumping against Jesy in ways she wasn't sure was possible. Not to be crude but Jesy had been inside a lot of women's vagina's but there was something about this girl's that was drawing her in to the point where if she made eye contact with the women above her she would cum without much hesitation...

...and she did just that.

Five months later.

Ally looked down at the meet and greet pass that hung around her neck and then at the small baby bump that was just slightly noticable under her tank top; if you would have told her five months ago that she would need to buy tickets and a meet n greet pass to see someone she had a one night stand with she would've called you crazy but sadly that was exactly what was happening to her.

"Next in line!"

Ally's thoughts were disrupted by the tour manager barking orders for each guest to move down the line and before she knew it, it was her turn she looked at the group of teenage girls behind her trying to decide if it would be fair to let them go first considering she was about to bother one of the girls they were "dying" to see. She casted a smile back towards them before making her way past the camera where three girls were standing anxiously waving and greeting her. She tried her bet to conceal her nerves and slight disappointment she could have sworn that the woman she slept with a few months back precisely told her that this was her groups name, well it was too late now to worry about that she was almost three hundred dollars broke and shit out of luck might as well enjoy the opportunity she had now.

"Sorry babes, I'm here! Just had to make a little stop." Jesy's voice broke the meet n greet thoughts as she made her way past the security guard and over to the other three girls before smiling over at Ally "Hi I'm Jes.." Normally things didn't keep her quiet but this one did, she knew this woman, she had dreams about this woman but the last time she saw this woman she wasn't as plump as before?

"Remember me?" Ally said with a cheekish smile as she moved to close the gap between the two girls she looked up at the taller woman before dropping a hand to her what felt like huge belly at the moment and bit her lower lip "Surprise?"

"Surprise?" Jesy laughed and casted a glance over to the three other girls who were now exchanging glances with each other "Surprise like we met each other at a club back when we were on tour with Ariana you guys remember?" Jesy smiled through clenched teeth at her band mates before looking back at Ally once she felt reassured that her band mates were fine and not suspicious of anything.

Jesy pushed Ally towards the small lounge area the girls had set up whenever their boyfriends or moms would join them during the meet and greet once she felt as if she was a safe distance from the other girls she focused on Ally "That's not mine right?"

Ally gave the girl a deadpanned look "Well I haven't been with anyone else other than you, I told you I didn't sleep around Jesminda." She retorted back and touched the girls arm who was now shaking slightly "Listen I didn't come here to freak you out or whatever you're thinking I'm here to do I just thought you should know, considering."

Jesy rubbed the back of her neck as she listened to the smaller girl, she felt like her world was crashing down around her, this is why Jade always told her to carry a condom even if she wasn't planning to sleep around but out of all the fans Jesy had slept with she had never ended up knocking one of them up, she knew better than that. "Are you here for money or what? I can sign you a check, how much?"

Ally flinched slightly as though Jesy had hit her she stared down at her shoes and then looked back when the girls shouted for Jesy to hurry as they needed to continue with their meet n greet. "Honestly Jesy I don't know what I'm doing here. I'm sorry really it isn't your responsibility." She replied with a less than pleased tone before hurrying to her feet she knew better than this, she wasn't the girl who did this and she didn't need some half ass celebrity to treat her this way.

Jesy rubbed her eyes before letting out a low growl "Fuck, here meet me at the bus after the show." She let out a low grumble as she handed Ally a key to the tour bus and gave her a hand a gentle squeeze before returning to her band mates, she wasn't sure what her life was coming to but she was pretty sure she was about to be someones mom? dad?

After the show.

Jesy had showered and ate her familiar McDonald's meal before chatting with each other girl who gave knowing looks to the brunette she was avoiding her bunk not because she wasn't tired but because she was avoiding the girl inside the bunk. Normally she loved a little surprise sex session with a pretty girl waiting inside her bunk after a show but tonight was convinced that sex was the last thing that would be happening and weirdly as it is sex was the reason she was in this position to begin with.

"You need to stop avoiding her Jessica, if you got yourself in this position then you need to suck it up and take care of it. Stop being so mean to her she seems lovely and you've done worse at least this one didn't come after you with a pair of scissors." Leigh Anne laughed and pushed Jesy towards her bunk before blowing her a kiss and disappearing into her own bunk herself.

"Sorry for taking so long, tonights show was killer." Jesy said in a playful tone before climbing into the bunk and closing the curtain behind her as she studied the smaller girl who was curled up with one of Jesy's stuffed animals.

"I know you were avoiding me Jes." Ally laughed softly and scooted over so the other woman could sit next to her "Just in case you need proof." She pushed a sonogram over to Jesy and watched as she examined it "I wasn't lying when I said it was yours, it is and you can be as involved or not involved as you want. And no before you ask I did not plan this to trap you because as much as I remember I didn't know you were famous until after you came in me.." She tried the last sentence with a joking tone as she watched the woman.

Jesy's breath seemed to get caught in her throat as she looked down at the sonogram, if she did her math correctly and if Ally was telling the truth then the baby was hers. She looked up at Ally and smiled slightly at the last comment "I wasn't avoiding you I was trying to get my thoughts together, I've never had something like this happen Als, I told you that. But the moment we met I knew there was something about you that I might never find in anyone else I'm not letting you go that easily, or that baby. You guys are mine." She laced her fingers with the smaller girls who seemed to let out a breath that she had been holding.