Jade Thirlwall 2.❤️

"Please love.."

You watched the smaller girl in front of you blink back the tears that were now finding their way down her cheeks and causing you to feel like you've been punched in the stomach multiple times

"I just don't understand why you're doing this.." Your voice caught in your throat; you fully understood why she was ending things you had known for months something was off and her fans never made it easy to ignore the whole "Jerrie" thing.

"It's just easier for us like this." Jade moved to close the space between the two of you taking hold of your hand, her smaller fingers intertwine with yours one last time.

"Easier for us? Or for you!" Moving your hand away from hers causing the other girl to flinch slightly. Relaxing and letting your voice go back to the normal easy state it's always in "I should have listened to everyone when they told me not to get involved with you. But I was stupid enough to fall for you and expected you to catch me. My mistake."

"I love you y/n." Jade took a step back crossing her arms against her chest now turning slightly upset "You're just so overly dramatic and jealous over the little things."

"Ha." You scoffed slightly getting your phone out and busying yourself tapping at the screen.

"Who are you texting? We're having a fight!" Jade reached out for the phone but you moved away at the same speed which caused her to fall over losing her balance.

"Not texting looking for proof." You held your phone out to her allowing her to see the picture of Perrie and herself in a kissing state.

"Where did you get that?" Jade gasped quietly as you helped her onto her feet before she took a closer look at the picture "It didn't mean anything love you know that."

"So it's real?" You let out a sarcastic laugh before shoving your phone back in your pocket "Guess my whole jealously thing wasn't so dumb after all."

Jade was now the one lost for words her face contouring into an painful expression of hurt and confusion.

"Jade baby?" You called out as you made your way towards the front door. The smaller girl looked over at you with tears now streaming down her face not bothering to hold them back.

"This isn't a fight, it's a break up." You spoke the last words softly before walking out the front door.