||D.Jane/J.Nelson||

I couldn't find a gif that fit this so please accept this shit manip.
Also story covers slight abuse x drinking x cheating.

You could totally listen to Consequences by Camila while reading this

  Dirty tissues, trust issues
Glasses on the sink, they didn't fix you
Lonely pillows in a strangers bed

Dinah rubbed her eyes as the morning sun came shining into her bedroom, rolling over with an excited heart but with low expectations. She already knew her wife wasn't there because she had spent half the night laying on Jesy's side of the bed. If Dinah was being honest with herself she would fully accept the fact that Jesy was out almost every night and spent less at home; one thing Dinah knew that the rest of the world didn't was Jesy had a problem, a heavy drinking problem that both their managers painted into a pretty picture of "the rockstar life"

"Wake up sleeping beauty.." Jesy appeard at the doorway with a shit face grin, she had her shirt on backwards and it was clear on what exactly had kept Jesy out all night.

"Morning baby.." Dinah smiled softly at the love of her life she knew what she signed up for the moment they began to date and after all these years she stopped expecting for Jesy to change just because they were now married.

Little voices in my head
Secret keeping, stop the bleeding
Lost a little weight because I wasn't eating
All the souls that I can't listen to, to tell the truth 

"What were you doing all night?" Dinah asked as she helped Jesy out of last night's outfit before leading her into the bathroom to clean her up; it didn't matter how early it was Jesy was already shit face drunk either she began drinking early or she never stopped last night.

"Just out with the girls." Jesy replied in between trying to get kisses onto Dinah's lips, she was a horny drunk and Dinah had learned to deal with it half the time she enjoyed it quite enough because Jesy was a hell of a lover and an even better one when she had liquid courage.

Dinah dragged her nails against the fresh hickeys against Jesy's neck a small part of her died every time she found evidence of the inevitable "Really? Because last time I checked your band mates weren't giving these out to you?" She knew she should't do it but her mind had other ideas as she shoved Jesy against the sink before turning away from her "Take a fucking shower, you stink."

"The fuck you think you're doing?" Jesy hissed as her back hit against the sink as she grabbed Dinah's arms roughly; turning her back to face her while giving her a few shakes with every word she said "You think I like being out there Dinah? That I enjoy working every night just to support you and the fucking life you live? You should be thanking me instead of bitching all the time."