Ally Brooke 4.❤️

You watched your boss interview the girls of Fifth Harmony, you didn't really care for them

Wait that's a lie.
You cared for one, a cute, short one.
You two had spent several nights together until you ultimately just stopped returning her calls and texts, you couldn't explain to her why you did this because you didn't have an answer for it.

"Now Ally not to be too forward but you've been hinting at a little surprise on your Snapchat and Instagram care to explain?" Your boss asked leaning forward; her go to move when she wants gossip.

Setting down the tray of coffee and waters you tried not to catch Ally's gaze or even act interested.

"Well actually, I'm pregnant." Ally said softly with a slight laugh before looking out at her remaining band mates with a small smile.

"From who?!" Your voice broke the cheerful expression of the girl's and silenced the room.

"Y/n!" Your boss frowned and looked over at you, glaring slightly before turning back to the girls and apologizing on your behalf.

"Oh, nobody important." Ally said waving away the question but looking directly at you.

You weren't sure of a lot of things but you were pretty sure your whole life was about to change for the better?