LM x 5H; Marriage Boot Camp. ❤️

This is a new story I'm working on and just want your feedback on it and the couples. This will basically just be the reason why they're at boot camp and who's with who so please leave a comment. 🤗

Perrie and Ally; Seem to be the happiest of the married couples, but could a possible affair be the reason these mostly perky beauties tempers seem to be flying off the rails every time a certain girl is around them? Married for 9+ years

Married for 9+ years. No kids.

Jade and Lauren; Just recently engaged, this power couple had been touring and producing music together since their first date but could one of them be partying and enjoying the "rockstar" life a little too much? Dating for 5+ years and engaged for 1. Expecting.

Jesy and Dinah; the only non engaged couple who have been together the longest. Seem to be always fighting and can't keep their hands off one another sexually and violently. Often break out in fights in public, screaming matches just to be found fucking minutes later. Could Jesy's acting career be tearing their relationship apart or something along the lines of a tragic accident be the reason they're so bitterly in love? Together for 12+ years. No kids.

Leigh Anne and Normani; the happily married couple who are on their way to having the next "Kardashian's" This couple had been in the spotlight since they began their very own label, dance studio, fashion line and band. But you know what they say about trust and a mirror you can try to fix it but you'll still be able to see the cracks. Married for 8+ years. Three kids.