|P.Edwards|

Super short and shitty, I just felt like I owe y'all someone other than Dinah or Jesy.
Also not proof read, don't hate me.

"What's wrong baby?" You laughed softly at your girlfriend's pouting face as you slid onto the bench next to her; draping your arm around her pulling her in close while you took in her now pissy face

"What's wrong baby?" You laughed softly at your girlfriend's pouting face as you slid onto the bench next to her; draping your arm around her pulling her in close while you took in her now pissy face. "Woah, did I do something or?"

"No you haven't done a thing!" Her voice come out as the music stopped playing for a beat as all eyes turned to meet yours; you both blushed and dropped your eyes to the floor waiting for the music to pick up again.

"Then what's wrong with you?" You laughed and instantly pulled the blond even closer to you; pretending you couldn't hear her but mostly just wanting more body contact between the two of you.

Her blue eyes met yours before she instantly dropped them back down "I can't tell you, it's embarrassing.." She chewed on her lower lip; a habit she had picked up recently.

"Oh, come on baby you can tell me anything." You lifted her chin so she had no choice but to meet yours as you gave her a too eager smile trying to hide the worry that crept it's way into your eyes.

"Why haven't we slept together yet y/n?" Perrie swung her heel against your foot and then at the back of the bench; hitting the bench a little harder than she was hitting you.

"What do you mean? We literally sleep in the same bed every night..Oh." You met her eyes as she widened them and laughed slightly before running fingers through your own hair "I don't know Pez, I guess I was waiting on you, I didn't want to rush anything..I just wasn't sure if you wanted to do that yet."

"Jesus, y/n. Not to sound too forward or anything but I could honestly jump your bones right here and not give a damn." Perrie laughed and looked around the room before taking your hand and getting up "Follow me.." She grinned at you before leading you out of the ballroom where the party was being held at and making her way up to the hotel room you two were sharing.

QUICK PSA: DO YOU GUYS WANT ME TO WRITE SMUT?