Dinah and Jesy; OITNB. ❤️ Part one.

[ not proof read because it's awful and I'm lazy. ]

                         Dinah's POV.

This is all her fault.
A green eyed brunette with chubby cheeks and a cheeky smile wrecked my life.
After years of being broken up who would've knew the same girl I proposed to would be the same one that put me behind bars.

"Fucking move inmate we don't have all day!"
A fat fuck guard barked after me while shoving me down the hall towards a row of bunks before pointing towards a top bunk.

"Hey fresh meat." A green eyed black haired girl snorted as she glanced over at me towards my bunk; her raspy voiced forced me out of my daze as I climbed onto the top bunk; my new home.

"What'd ya in for?" My new bunkmate tried again before motioning towards herself "I'm Lauren and I'm probably the most notorious known drug dealer in half the country." She grinned over at me her green eyes urging me on. 

"Dinah Jane." I sighed and hugged my knees to my chest tightly before glancing over towards her "And I killed my ex boyfriend when I was like twenty."

Her breath seemed to get caught in her chest and she picked the book up she was reading before letting out a noise "Damn, you a bad ass. You gonna be here for life or no?"

"I guess, nobody has really talked to me. One day I was laying on a beach in California and the next I'm here." I sunk down into my bunk and closed my eyes I just wanted to wake up from this nightmare.

"Hey butter cup, dinner time." A voice woke me up from my somewhat peaceful sleep as I was instantly dragged out of my bunk and into the cafeteria. After clearing my mind and eyes I realized that my new bunkmate was the one dragging me along.

"You can sit with me." Lauren said as she guided me towards a table where three other girls were sitting they all welcomed me with peaceful smiles.

"Nuh Uh, not today you harmonizes." A blonde with blue eyes cut into my pathway grabbing onto my elbow.

"Leave her alone she's new." The shorter girl at the table said softly before getting a death glare from the blonde.

"Easy Allyson, daddy needs her and don't worry she'll need you too eventually." The blonde one who I now know is named Perrie said harshly towards the girl before pushing me out of the cafeteria and down into another bunk before standing guard at the door.

"What the fuck is going on?" I bit my lower lip and looked around the bunk room; it was bigger than any of the other ones I've seen and the bed looked like two bunks presses together.

"Easy tiger, take it easy I'm not going to hurt you." A British accent broke my silence as my heart stopped; I knew that voice better than anyone else's. I loved that voice for years and earlier I heard it on video tape giving my name up as a witness to a murder.

"You aged beautifully." She reached her hand out to brush the loose curls out of my face but was quickly removed from a smack of my own hand.

"What am I doing here Jessica? What are you doing here?" I cried out leaning closer to the girl "I don't belong here!"

"Dinah, baby. C'mon? Would I ever hurt you? I'm going to take care of you here." Jesy purred into my ear, grabbing onto my wrist and pulling me towards the bed.

"You're the reason I'm here to begin with!" I hissed over at my ex fiancé and looked around the room; she had been here a while the room showed that.

"I get you're pissed but I've got life here and the only reason I might ever get out is because I have your name up. And yeah that's totally fucked up but you would've done exactly the same thing." Jesy laughed and leaned back on her elbows; her very toned and tatted up arms seem to flex holding her weight onto them. Every inch of her was now toned and grown.

"Why now? It's been years since that happened. I thought we were safe. You promised me we were and now I'm supposed to what be happy to see you? You can go fuck yourself." I pushed my hands against her chest knocking her back into the bunk roughly before getting up and going towards the door pushing against the blonde blocking the door "Fuck off."

Jesy let out her signature laugh before stretching her legs out and nodding her head towards Perrie "S'fine love, let her go."

With a last glare towards the brunette I made my way out of the room and ran back towards my bunk; my life was officially over.