Perrie Edwards 4.❤️

You placed soft kisses against your wife's lips as they announced her flight was now boarding; releasing a few sighs you pressed your lips even harder against the blondes

You placed soft kisses against your wife's lips as they announced her flight was now boarding; releasing a few sighs you pressed your lips even harder against the blondes. The desperate kiss was long coming since you refused to talk about her tour and the idea of her being gone most of the year was now slowly breaking your heart before your tongue could meet hers a few whistles appeared from behind you.

"Yeah baby!"
"Can I join?"
"Hot."
The voices came from a soccer team who were passing by now obviously pleased with the entertainment they were getting.

"Oh you wish." Perrie rolled her eyes, rubbing the back of your neck.

"Nah babe but you two wish I was in the middle of that." One of the guys called out with a wink before walking out to his flight.

Perrie's mouth fell open in shock as her eyes widened when they connected with yours.

You shook your head before placing a small kiss near her lips "They're idiots baby don't pay them any mind"

Perrie let out a frustrated sigh before wrapping her arms around your neck "But you're mine, all mine."

"All yours my love but you need to get going." You nudged your nose against hers before licking her bottom lip and wiggling out of her grasp.

Your wife pouted slightly but picked up her backpack "Skype ya when I get there?"

"I'm already counting the minutes." You gave her a small smile before waving at the other girl's and blowing her a kiss. This was the only tour you weren't joining her on since you two met years ago and it was going to be the hardest thing you ever had to do.