Normani Kordei 5.❤️

Imagine Normani being your new intern at the business you run and after months of harmless flirting the both of you work a late night

"Hey Normani, did you get a chance to finish that file I sent you?"

"Mm.."Normani replied in a sleepy tone before sending you an email containing a file.

Opening the attachment your breath hitched in your throat as the file contained several nudes of the beautiful woman that you honestly craved. "Mani!"

Normani perked up and looked over from her desk, lowering her glasses slowly "Yes y/n? Is there something wrong with the files?" She drug the side of her glasses against her bottom lip waiting for a response.

"They're um..I wasn't expecting that.." Your voice broke slightly and watched as the slender woman made her way over to you, her curves at attention for everyone to see before leaning against your desk.

"Oh? But I thought you wanted me. Don't you?" Normani moved onto your desk so she was hovering over your lap. "I mean if I'm wrong that's totally fine.."

Letting out a small groan you grabbed onto the woman's waist and brought her down onto your lap "What happens after hours, stays after hours." She licked along her neck before digging your teeth into her sweet skin.