Ally Brooke 5.♥

You studied Ally as she talked with her bandmates, neither one of you had confirmed your relationship and to mostly everyone on stage and off all you were to Ally was their new PR manager; not that you cared about getting caught the worst thing th...

You studied Ally as she talked with her bandmates, neither one of you had confirmed your relationship and to mostly everyone on stage and off all you were to Ally was their new PR manager; not that you cared about getting caught the worst thing they could do was fire you and if that meant you could be around Ally without any punishments you would gladly take that pink slip. Pun intended.

"Hey y/n! What are we doing today?" Normani called over to you breaking your train of thought and causing you to shift your gaze from Ally to the laptop on your lap.

"It's a free day actually, as long as you're back on the bus before seven."

"Sweet!" Normani kicked the air before turning towards Dinah and Lauren already making plans for what they were planning on getting up to.

You casted your glance back towards Ally; clearing your throat "Hey Allyson, we need to go over your social media stuff for wild n out and other stuff.."

Ally looked over at you with a puzzled look before nodding her head slowly "Right..I guess I'm working today."

"Sucks to be you!" Dinah nudged Ally playfully before following Normani and Lauren off the bus, closing the door with a slam.

In a blink of an eye you were on top of Ally, both your tongues fighting for dominance as your hands were quick to remove her top, exposing every inch of the body that you love.

"Is this the work I had to do?" Ally said softly before releasing a small squeal as your lips attack her neck.

"Mhm.."You hummed against her skin as your teeth bruised the area that always seemed to make her weak.

Your hands were about to sink into the waistband of her shorts before you were instantly pushed off as the front door swung open.

"Hey Al! What's going on in here?" Lauren laughed and looked between you on the floor and a red faced Ally.

"I was just on my way to shower!" Ally stood up quickly, grabbing her shirt and avoiding eye contact with Lauren. 

"Is that so?" Lauren looked over at you with a raised eyebrow before back to Ally "Where'd you get that hickey from then?"

"I fell!" Ally yelled a bit too loudly before running off towards the shower; leaving you turned on and Lauren with a knowing smirk.