Leigh Anne Pinnock 2.❤️

"Jesus Christ Leigh what the hell was that?" You screamed at the taller woman who was now leaning against the sink of the small bathroom you had dragged her into, you were at the party of their latest album release and had just finished dancing to...

"Jesus Christ Leigh what the hell was that?" You screamed at the taller woman who was now leaning against the sink of the small bathroom you had dragged her into, you were at the party of their latest album release and had just finished dancing together.

"I was going to kiss you like I've done multiple times. Why are you freaking out so bad y/n?" She asked in her soft tone her bottom lip jutting out slightly.

Throwing your hands up in the air you sucked in a breath as you were suddenly out of words "That's different Leigh, doing those things are in private you were out there trying to kiss me in front of everyone and in front of paparazzi like are you dumb?"

"Excuse me?" Leigh knitted her eyebrows together stepping closer to you and grabbing your hands "Don't you ever call me dumb for being in love with you, I just don't understand what the big deal is, I love you and you love me and nothing else should matter."

"That's where you're wrong.." Your voice broke slightly as you looked into the girl's chocolate eyes "I could lose everything by coming out babe."

"And I couldn't? We both could end our careers and lose family and friends but you're worth it and I'm tired of not being able to hold your hand or kiss you in public. I want to shout it from the rooftops that you're mine and I'm yours." Leigh rubbed the area under your eyes as your eyes watered even more.

"I can't Leigh Anne, I'm sorry but I can't do that." You broke away from the taller girl's grasp and met her sad gaze before kissing her cheek gently "I should go before anything else happens..."

"When can I see you again y/n?" Leigh reached for your hand but stopped when you moved over to the door.

"I'll call you, eventually..take care of yourself baby." You smiled sadly at the love of your life before slipping out of the bathroom leaving her with tears in both your eyes.