||DJ.JN.LM.FH.||

"Jes, why are you staring at her? If you want to say hello, just go

"Jes, why are you staring at her? If you want to say hello, just go." Perrie let out of a laugh as she nudged Jesy towards the taller blonde from the girl band "Fifth Harmony." Getting the two girl bands in one place was almost impossible and for some odd reason the "Kids Choice Awards" was the one spot that seemed to have them sitting completely opposite from one another; much to Jesy's dismay.

"Who is she looking at?" Leigh Anne asked before Jesy could respond to Perrie's question as she followed the green eye's gaze towards the girl and let out a soft huff "Jessica, she's a child for Christ sakes!"

"Can all of you chill, I'm not even looking at her exactly; just looking at their outfits so let's all calm down." Jesy replied in a overly exaggerated tone before following the stage crew to get mic'd up for their performance.

The rest of the girls all exchanged a knowing look before following the ginger hair girl.

After the performance.

Jade clapped her hands excitedly along with the crowd as they stood off to the side after their performance as the camera seemed to span off to the side to show Fifth Harmony accepting an award; ever since Jesy had been caught staring at the tallest one she had been avoiding them like the plague "Aye jes, it's your womaaaaan." Jade said with a playful smile as Jesy shot daggers at her.

"Oh my god, it went up her butt!" Leigh Anne whispered as so the mics wouldn't pick it up just in case they had yet turned theirs off; she was talking about the slime that had seemed to now go up the back of Dinah's dress sending the young girl running off the stage.

Jesy covered her mouth as she exploded in a roar of loud laughter her signature giggle being heard throughout the crowd; the girls all joined in as they made their way backstage to where the girls of Fifth Harmony were not trying to clean themselves off.

"You all did amazing out there!" Ally chirped happily even though she was covered in slime as the rest of Fifth Harmony minus Dinah who was still missing all had a round of "thank you's" and "how are you's" before starting up a conversation.

Jesy noticed a small trail of slime leading up to a dressing room before excusing herself for somew ater she made her way towards the dressing room and pushed the door open quickly shutting the door behind her with a small gasp; inches away from her stood the girl she was admiring all night with half her dress up and very much exposed skin showing.

"Fuck, i'm sorry!" Jesy replied when the taller girl noticed her in the entry before letting out an even louder laugh than previously "Not to be the ass of the night; pun intended but you have some slime on well..your bum.."

Dinah blushed before moving her hands to quickly cover her back area before letting out a soft sigh "I'm not even going to be modest, I have some well slime back there and in other areas, I can't reach. We're both girls and you'll be going on back to the uk? or wherever you're from so I'm not too embarrassed of you seeing certain areas of me, so will you help?" She blushed holding out a towel towards Jesy.

Jesy looked around the room for a minute; instantly feeling even more embarrassed than she had all night before clicking that she was ages older than this girl and all the girl wanted was someone to lend a helping hand. "Of course, I got you love." She quickly took the towel and began to clean off the girl's backside and well other area's; taking her time and concentrating to on the girl's back thighs and ass.

"You guys did amazing out there, I really hope you all get the chance to break out in America see, I'd hate to not ever see that pretty face of yours again." Dinah spoke softly as she turned slightly trying to see Jesy.

"Oh, um..thanks. Congrats on all your awards and shit." Jesy grined her cheeky grin and let out a small laugh as she finished cleaning Dinah off before standing back up "There you go, all nice and clean."

"Am I?" Dinah smiled happily at Jesy before turning towards her; finally getting to see her fully and up close before leaning into her "You know, I've see you watching me all night so do you like what you see?"

Jesy's jaw dropped; was this actually happening or did she preparty a bit too hard before showing up to these awards.

Fuck nelson, snap out of it.

She's a child.

"Oh shit, I'm sorry. Forgot my contacts today. Didn't mean to freak ya out." Jesy bit her lower lip before smiling "Well I best get out there, the girls must be looking for me." She handed the towel to the younger girl before making her way towards the dressing room door.

"Really? What a shame. I think I need cleaning up in another area after being that close to a gorgeous woman.." Dinah's voice dripped with lust as she followed Jesy's body with her eyes before finally connecting with the green ones.

"I'm sure I can help with that." Jesy licked her lips slowly before opening the door revealing their bandmates who all seemed to have their ears pressed against the door and were now tripping over one another with guilty looks upon their faces.

"We knew you fancied her!" Jade said with a shit face grin as she looked between Dinah and Jesy.