You/Jesy/Dinah/Ally.

Completely sorry for not updating sooner but I've been messing with this idea for a while and decided to give it a try, I'm not sure if I will make a separate book for it or just throw random one shots of it in.

In this story you are the kid of Ally and Jesy who divorced soon after your 15th birthday and Jesy remarried Dinah, so enjoy. :p

 :p

"Y/n, your mom is going to be here to pick you up soon so you best get ready

"Y/n, your mom is going to be here to pick you up soon so you best get ready." A soft voice broke your focused state as you looked up from your cellphone at the short Latina who was now giving you a knowing look, you easily shrugged it off as you slid off the bed.

"Do I really have to go with them this weekend?" You brushed your hair out of your face as you dramatically grabbed your backpack and threw it onto your bed "All they ever do is go out to fancy dinners and get overly drunk."

Ally's eyebrows knitted together as she listened to your complaints before letting a small smack fall off of her lips "She's drinking in front of you again? We already talked about this..." She seemed to carry off in a rant about your other mom and you instantly regretted.

"Mama, I was just kidding. I just don't like going over there, it's boring." You let out a small laugh to assure your mom that it wasn't a big deal and you were just being your usual over dramatic and stubborn self.

Ally studied you for a moment before going down to answer the door, as you let out a small breath, great job y/n, you just caused a war to go on and the last one had just finished. Moving out of your room once your bag was packed you stood at the top of the staircase as the voices from downstairs seemed to carry on throughout the house.

"Allyson, Literally shut the fuck up. You can't tell me what to do when I have y/n at my house, you're acting like I'm getting drunk and driving her around. We drink, yes but y/n never does and for you to accuse me of something like that is bullshit." Jesy's accent seemed to grow ever more heavier as her voice got higher.

You began to descend down the staircase and stopped when you heard Dinah's voice, it wasn't that you hated her but you always had this hunch that your mom left your mama to be with her and that sole fact made the sight of her send a shiver down your back and a sick feeling in your stomach whenever you see her.

"Ready to go y/n?" Jesy asked as her voice turned back to normal once she spotted you; you let out a smile towards your mom before hugging your mama.

"Call me if you need anything, and I mean anything." Ally's voice seemed to harden just slightly as she looked over at Dinah and Jesy.

"She's not five Als, she'll be fine." Dinah laughed as she wrapped her own arms around Jesy and whispered something into her ear, making your other mom blushed and you vomit.

"I wasn't speaking to you Dinah." Ally smiled up at the taller woman before guiding them to the doorway, kicking them out as nicely as she could.

All you knew was this weekend was about to get really interesting and you would be seeing both your mama a lot more than planned this.