Perrie Edwards 5.❤️

Perrie was painfully angry; the painful part coming from the hurt she was feeling

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Perrie was painfully angry; the painful part coming from the hurt she was feeling. The interviewer was using that to their advantage. You had just been interviewed with your rumored love interest and the main focus of your "affair."

"Excuse me.."Perrie smiled sweetly at the interviewer while holding her composure for the paparazzi before walking into the arena and heading straight for you.

Your conversation was cut short as your girlfriend grabbed your arm, urgently pulling you into a bathroom.

"Perrie! What's wrong?" You scowled, rubbing your arm and looking up at the blonde.

"You're mine y/n. Do you understand that?" Perrie hissed; pressing her body against yours roughly keeping you captured between her and the door.

"What the hell? What are you talking about?" You squinted your eyes and wiggled slightly trying to create any distance between you and your girlfriend.

Instinctively Perrie's hands moved to around your throat as her blue eyes turned darker and her hands began to squeeze.

"Say it."

"Hm?" Your breath hitched in your throat as her knee came into contact with your center.

"Say That you're mine and that I have nothing to worry about, that you and that slut are just friends." Her hands began to create pressure around your throat as her knee slowly created friction.

Gasping slightly you moved your hips against her knee; panting slightly "I'm yours."

Perrie smiled at your response and placed a kiss against your lips before removing her body from yours and blowing you a kiss before opening the door and stepping out.