Normani Kordei 3.❤️

Normani groaned and threw her phone across the table of the meeting room where fifth harmony were figuring out their schedules and your wife was the least bit excited about all the shows and promo they had to do

"You guys don't even realize how badly I need time off. Not just because I'm newly married I just need to breath without people breathing down my neck!" She kicked the table before scooting away from the table.

"Mani calm down we're all tired." Ally was the only one to speak and the room had a painful silence.

"No Ally! If imma take a vacation imma take one, if I want to have a baby then imma have one." Normani stated the last part before covering her mouth.

"What?" Lauren looked over from her phone as the other three girls shared confused expressions before looking over at you and then back at your wife.

Normani blinked at her band mates before running over to you obviously newly embarrassed about sharing her secret before you two had discussed it.

Letting out a laugh and wrapping your arms around your wife you settled your eyes on the other girls before giving them a soft smile "We're having a baby."

"We are?!" The three girls screamed in union jumping out of their chairs.

"Nuh Uh, y/n and I are having a baby not all of us." Normani gave the three girls a look before smiling and hugging the three girls tightly.

You watched your wife and her best friends and just knew that in a few months nothing will ever be the same.