Jesy Nelson 3.❤️

"Oh fuck

"Oh fuck.."You mumbled under your breath as you walked down the aisle of the movie theater with your date, you had noticed your ex as soon as you entered the theater and your date was eager to sit down before the preview started so you didn't have time to come up with an excuse to leave.
And now because of that you were sitting a row behind the love of your life and her date, who seemed like a total tool if you were being honest but Jesy and you had been broken up for over a month and it was for the best honestly.

Leaning back in your seat you watched as the movie begun your eyes darting over to Jesy every now and then as she stuffed mouthfuls of popcorn in her mouth fully into the movie letting a few pieces fall out every time she gasped; a trait you always found adorable. As you were being a slight stalker you noticed Jesy's body tense up as you watched even more you saw that her date had his hand dangerously close to her perfect breast as if time slowed down you saw as he more than roughly grabbed a handful of Jesy causing her to let out a few cuss words followed by a flying popcorn bucket and her running out of the theater; always a scene maker that one.

Excluding yourself to the bathroom you exited the theater and followed the sound of a very familiar voice; and a very pissed off one at that. Rounding the corner you found Jesy leaning against a wall her back to you and a cloud of smoke escaping her mouth.

"Excuse me ma'am you are not allowed to smoke in here I'm going to have to ask you to go outside." You said gently and teasingly trying to lighten the situation.

"Oh fuck off, alright?" Jesy snapped before turning to look over at you and smiling apologetically. "Sorry y/n. Bad date. What are you doing here?"

You let out a laugh "Yeah, I had the pleasure of witnessing that, are you okay?"

Jesy stared at you in silence for a moment before arching her eyebrow "Are you stalking me now or something? I'm fine."

You crossed your arms over your chest and let out a soft huff "Listen Jessica I just came out here to check on you and if you're going to be all moody and shit I'll just go back to my date, have a good night." You rolled your eyes and turned to walked back into the theater that moment just reminding you why you two broke up to begin with.

"I'm sorry!" Jesy called out, stomping on her cigarette with a loud thump of her heel. "It's just this is the seventh date I've gone on in two weeks and these pricks aren't getting any better, every time I think I found a good one they turn out to be pathetic and they just can't even compare to you.."

You looked over at the girl her frame suddenly seemed smaller and her hands were shaking slightly you let out a soft sigh before going over and taking her hands in yours "You'll be fine Jessica, you always are."

"I just miss you so much y/n, you don't even realize how lost I am without you. I know we used to say that we were a whole person without each other but I'm missing pieces that only you can fill, parts of me that you carry within yourself and it doesn't matter how many girls or guys I date I only want you." Jesy let out a silent sob as her green orbs burned into yours.

Without skipping a beat you pressed your lips against the smaller girl's, the heat between you two burning as your mouths moved in a slow dance, tongues fighting for dominance and entrance to every inch of your mouth.

Jesy leaned back slightly before whispering against your lips "Take me home baby."

And you did exactly that.