Jade Thirlwall 4.❤️

You laid your legs over the coffee table as you switched the channel on the television for what seemed like the millionth time

Jade was supposed to be home hours ago and your ability to stay up was starting to fade but you always stayed up for your wife if not for your sanity then for hers.

Staring at the television you were zoned out in the movie playing that you didn't hear the front door open or the mess of noise you were wife was busy making; it hadn't dawned on you that she was in the room until she stood in front of you blocking your view.

Smiling up at her you grabbed onto her hands, pulling her in one quick motion onto your lap "Hey there gorgeous."

Jade puckered her lips sourly and stared into your eyes, keeping silent as you tried for a cuddle.

"What's up your butt love?" You sighed dramatically before pressing your lips against her puckered ones.

"Did you forget to pick something up tonight?" Her tone was light yet with a dark twist to it.

Letting your eyes scan the room you noted the packages you had picked up, the small pup asleep in their bed so that was checked.

"Something very important." Jade stated her voice rising slightly.

"The groceries? No babe they're all in the fridge and I even saved you some pizza."

"No y/n! The most important thing, your queen!" Jade huffed playfully and made a sassy face before smacking her hands against your chest.

"My mom's in town?" You teased the smaller girl and grabbed her hands.

Jade let out a slight scoff before flicking your nose and climbing off your lap "Get your life."

"Aw babe come on I was kidding." You laughed and sat up straighter as you watched your wife walk up the staircase leaving you high and dry.