|| P.Edwards. ||

You hovered over your girlfriend who was pouting and ignoring your words and gestures

You hovered over your girlfriend who was pouting and ignoring your words and gestures. Something had been bothering her since you two had woken up and she'd been giving you the cold shoulder even as you two had made love prior.

"Perrie..." You called out below to your blonde girlfriend as you pressed small kisses along her pale neck the tan she had gotten from your last holiday now long forgotten. The blonde still only stared into your eyes; her silence was becoming something dangerous.

"Talk to me please." You let out a soft yet sad laugh as you brushed strands of hair away from her face.

Perrie's lips puckered slightly as she blew air up towards you "What are you going to do when I'm busy promoting our new album and all that?" Her voice was small and not as chirpy as normal.

"What do you mean?" You laughed and covered your mouth when she replied with an eye roll "I'll continue to take classes at university and work at the bookstore and just wait for you to come back."

"Keep yourself busy with some other chick?" Perrie mumbled the last part with a soft scoff.

"Excuse me?" You grabbed onto her cheeks so she had no reason not to meet your eyes "Listen Perrie, I know you've been hurt in the past and you have trust issues but I can promise you that I'm yours and only yours. I'm not going to be out there meeting people or trying to find someone to replace you because I'll be too busy supporting everything you do and waiting for you to come home."

Perrie turned her face so she could leave open mouth kisses along your wrist "I love you."

——————————————-————————————

I don't know if I'll keep my writing like this or how I had it previously! Also I might not write Lauren anymore because I just don't fancy her. I'm sorry for those I'm letting down.