Jade Thirlwall 3.❤️

"I don't want to have a baby

"I don't want to have a baby.."
"Then I don't want you."

"Are you okay Jade?" Jesy asked resting a hand on top of the smaller girl's shaking legs, they had been sitting backstage at rehearsals for a award show and you were on stage rehearsing your introduction of the newest artist the one you were also rumored to be dating.

Jade looked over at Jesy and blinked away the tears that had yet to fall but not bother to wipe away the ones that had already escaped "Yeah, I'm fine...just didn't think it'd be this hard to see her, you know?"

Jesy gave the girl a soft smile with a few encouraging words that were cut short when you walked into the backstage area, waving at Perrie and Leigh you completely forgot about the fact that your ex would be there up until you saw the three familiar faces. 

"Hey love." You called out towards Jade giving her a small wave before dropping your hand when the gesture wasn't returned; which wasn't surprising you two didn't end in the best terms and you had blocked one another on everything.

Jesy nudged Jade before she finally waved back and got the courage to get up and talk to you, her smile was completely fake yet effortless at the same time "How are you y/n?"

"I've been alright, keeping busy you know. How is everything with you? I hope good."

Jade shifted her weight onto one foot than the other contemplating what to say "Oh pretty much the same I heard about you and what's her name, congrats by the way."

Hitching your breath you looked over at your ex and sucked on your lower lip before parting your lips to say something as a pair of arms wrapped around your waist before resting their hands on your swollen stomach.

The gasp from all four of the girl's in the room were literally louder than any cheering crowd as Jade's eyes went from your new girlfriend to your swollen belly.

"What the fuck?!" Jesy was the only one to break the silence as her hands went up in disbelief "You broke up with beautiful Jade just to get knocked up by a one hit wonder?"

"Jesminda!" Jade hissed at her bandmate before looking over at you her eyes now blood shot "I'm so happy for you, for both of you." She extended her hand to your girlfriend and shook it gently "Treat my girl right, she deserves it."

You watched as the three other girl's ran towards Jade for obvious backup as your girlfriend took your hand beginning to escort you out of the dressing room "Oh and Jade? I'll treat your girls amazing."

You squinted your eyes at your girlfriend before looking back at your ex and her friends "I'm sorry Jade, it's for the best.."

"It's mine?" Jade tilted her head slightly but you never got a chance to answer your girlfriend was already leading you down the hallway.