Normani Kordei 4.❤️

You watched as cars passed by the upscale restaurant you were waiting at; your best friends had set you up on a blind date and so far it's been nonchalant

You watched as cars passed by the upscale restaurant you were waiting at; your best friends had set you up on a blind date and so far it's been nonchalant. Your date was almost an hour late you were about to ask the waitress for the check when a sleek town car pulled up in front of the restaurant and out stepped the love of your life.

"Normani?" You called out over to her as you admired her; she was anything less than stunning and the butterflies never stopped flying around your whole body.

Normani's body froze when she heard your voice but her gaze quickly fell onto yours as time slowed. Before making her way through the crowded place she threw her arms around you more for the paparazzi than for you "Y/n! How are you babe?"

You gave her a puzzled look before shrugging "Oh. Just waiting on my date, but it looks like I've been ditched."

"Well it's their loss." Normani stated and shook her head "I'd love to stay and chat but I'm meeting a date here as well, take care of yourself." She placed a kiss on your cheek before making her way over to the bar area.

You decided to wait a bit longer in hopes that your date would show up but you also wanted to keep an eye on Mani, you never knew what people's intentions were. But after a few hours you both realized that neither one of your dates were showing up; sending a drink over to where your ex sat you waited for her reaction and was pleasantly surprised when she accepted the drink and made her way over to you, sitting across from you.

"I swear I'm going to kill the girls for setting me up on this shit blind date." Normani huffed and looked over at you.

"Wait which girls?" You laughed and raised an eyebrow.

"Dinah and Lauren!" Mani rolled her eyes.

You bit your lip before laughing "Normani we were set up. Because they said I had a blind date here as well.."

Normani looked over at you as she placed the pieces together "I guess we aren't the only ones who want us back.."

You smiled at the girl and grabbed onto her hand gently "I guess so.."

The rest of the dinner was flirty and anything but serious but that night the love made was passionate and long needed.