||A.Brooke. J.Nelson||

So I know some people miss when I would write Ally x Jesy so here's a crappy little story that I never got around to finishing

update: this was supposed to go on my ally x jesy one shot books but i am too lazy to move it.

Ally placed a soft kiss against Jesy's shoulder as she helped her with the rest of the buttons of her dress shirt that just earlier she was helping button, she let her hands roam against her lover's chest; cupping each perfect breast with the right amount of pressure to release soft moans from the redhead's plump lips.

"Jessica, would you do something for me.." Ally bit on her lover's earlobe before dropping her voice into a whisper and nuzzling the girl's neck "You know what would get me so fucking horny?"

Jesy's green eyes seemed to dark at the sound of the younger girl's voice before she let out a small laugh; if she would've known marrying her best friend would lead to the girl becoming so sultry she would've done it years ago.

"Recite your vows to me again, I mean of course I loved when you said them in front of our family and friends but I want to hear you say them again, to me this time and only me." Ally sucked on the girl's earlobe once more before moving from behind her and straddling her hips; grinding herself against the girl softly as she waited for the woman under her to give in.

Jesy licked her lips and held onto the girl's hips knowing she damned herself for being so deeply in love with this woman. "Fine." She sat up slightly just so the two girls were now at eye level with one another before composing herself.

"Allyson, I love you more than anything and I promise to never stop loving you at the bad times, to love you harder in those moments and to love you endlessly in the good times. I eagerly await getting to grow together, to fall in love even deeper with the woman you will become in the near years. You amaze me, you amuse me with every thing you do and say. When I first saw you I knew I wanted to love you but what I didn't know was that how hard and how much it was possible to love one person. I will protect you always, I will protect what we build with each other, I will make sure to never let anyone else come in and ruin what you and I have together. Because this ring I give you is a full circle, it's equal and almost perfect it signifies perfect and pure love as I give this ring to you I promise to love you as if you were this diamond, as if you were always with me even when we are miles apart, I will love you endlessly and desperately."

By the end of it Ally was a teary eyed mess; a horny mess but a mess nevertheless she brought her lips against Jesy's letting her tongue fight for dominance with the girl she loved and allowing their bodies to do the talking that they had desperately been needing to do since saying 'i do'

Jesy bit down on Ally's tongue before leaning back with an shit face grin before moving her hands under Ally's now satin robe, grabbing a handful of the girl's ass; giving a few squeezes before digging her nails "Your turn."

Ally giggled shyly before wiggling her hips excitedly she had practically yelled her vows earlier because of how nervous she had been that she was pretty sure she had said the opening credits of Law and Order for all she knew.

With a soft smack of her lips she locked eyes with her lover's green ones "Jesminda, from the moment I saw you I knew I wanted you in a way I couldn't explain. Today I become your wife as you become mine, I promise to keep myself open with you, to constantly communicate with you my feelings and to do my best to be the best wife I can be. You changed my life completely, you turned it upside down, you taught me how to believe in love and in myself. With you I learned things about myself that I thought was impossible, that I never knew existed within me, you made me a better person, a better woman, and I hope to constantly be the best woman for you. You broke me and put me back together again, I broke you and left the pieces for you to put yourself back together but you never complained not once, you never stopped loving me and because of that I promise to love you even when you don't love yourself."

Jesy didn't let the younger girl finish before pressing her lips roughly against hers and finishing where they left off; making love for the rest of the night and the next day only coming out for food and air; pun intended.