||N. Kordei.||

Normani and you had been together for quite some while but to say that you two were out was a big lie

Nobody knew.

You two liked it that way, because social media and society had a way of ruining what was good and what you two had together wasn't just good it was great; you two often joked that you guys were going to get married and have a kid and nobody would even know.

You locked eyes with Mani for a brief second while you crossed in front of her group as to make your way to your own seat across the room for the group interviewing you were sitting in on.

"Those jeans look really good on you y/n." Lauren said giving you a high five as to acknowledge your latest exercise kick.

"Those jeans make your ass look big.." Mani spoke mindlessly as she let her eyes drift over to yours a playful smile across her lips before quickly coughing and bringing her fingers up to her face a nervous habit she had picked up since you two had began to date "I mean, I agree with Lauren."

The room fell silent but it was clear to see that the only reason you ass was getting bigger wasn't because you were working out it was because you were fucking a certain woman in the room who was practically a full on workout in the bedroom.