Lauren Jauregui 3.❤️

Running a hand through your hair as you listened to Dinah and Mani talk about whatever show they were newly binge watching on Netflix at the moment

Running a hand through your hair as you listened to Dinah and Mani talk about whatever show they were newly binge watching on Netflix at the moment. You let your eyes gaze around the arena that was bustling with celebrities and socialites alike and noticed that your girlfriend wasn't dancing with Ally; as to where you left her. Furrowing your brow you excused yourself from the two girls and set off to the find your Cuban girlfriend.

"Damn ma, you look good as fuck in those jeans." You heard your girlfriend's raspy voice call out from the side of your view as your eyes focused on where the voice came from you watched as your girlfriend casted a seductive glance towards some blonde in a tight dress.

Letting out a small huff you crossed your arms and let your girlfriend have some fun for a minute longer before raising your voice over the music "Lauren Michelle!"

Lauren jumped slightly at her full name before turning to face you guilt all over her face as she walked over to you and wrapped her arms around your neck "Baaaaby!" She purred innocently into your ear before placing kisses up the side of your neck.

You tilted your head slightly giving the girl a little more access before smacking your hand against her ass and grabbing a fistful of her hair before guiding her out of the arena as Dinah let out a low whistle behind you; it was fully known that you were going to claim your girlfriend that night.