Ally Brooke 3.❤️

Ally watched as you examined the plate of food that was set in front of you; the two of you were on a date/not date as neither one of you wanted to admit that you were interested in one another as more than just "friends working on music together

Ally watched as you examined the plate of food that was set in front of you; the two of you were on a date/not date as neither one of you wanted to admit that you were interested in one another as more than just "friends working on music together."

"So I was thinking we release the song closer to the holidays. That way we can do promo and spend the holidays together?"

Ally lifted her eyes up to meet yours before giving you a huge smile "The holidays together? You sure our relationship is there?"

She bit her lip obviously aware of what she had just commented "I mean, our professional relationship. You know you should never mix pleasure with business.."

"Oh?" You raises your eyebrow in a precise arch before letting a smirk fall on your lips "So is there going to be pleasure between us?"

Ally blushed a bright red as she scrambled for words to say; anything to make the awkwardness and slight sexual tension of the moment disappear.

You laughed and reached over grabbing the girl's hand, lacing your fingers with hers before pulling them away "While you figure that out cutie, I'm grabbing more pizza." You picked up your plate before walking over to the buffet.

Ally covered her face mortified at the fact that she didn't say anything before waving her hand in the air "She is so hoooot."

"Who is?" You asked from behind the girl, your plate full of different food and slight confusion on your face.

"Uh.." Ally turned over to look at you before grabbing a slice of pizza off your plate before biting it "This pizza, duh"