Dinah Jane 5.♥

You sat in your seat in the crowd of your wife's concert; after attending a whole tour of them you couldn't say that you were as hyped as the other fans

You sat in your seat in the crowd of your wife's concert; after attending a whole tour of them you couldn't say that you were as hyped as the other fans. That's exactly why you were sunk down in your seat while everyone else was dancing along to the song.

Well everyone except one fan.

A male fan.

Who was now getting a bit too close for comfort.

"Hey baby, you here alone?" His voice sent a chill down your spine as you moved your gaze away from Dinah to this new intruder.

"Uh, no. Technically I'm on a date.." You moved away slightly as he sat down on the seat closest to yours; which was dangerously close to your lap as his arm went around you.

"Really? I've watched this seat all night and it's been empty, where's this date of yours then?" He rubbed your shoulder moving his hand dangerously close to your breast you were about to object when Dinah's voice broke the now silent arena.

"Hey yo the idiot with his arm around my girl, you got two seconds the back the fuck away from her before I go down there and give you a poly beat down!" Dinah said into the mic before punching at the air granting cheers from the crowd.

"Hate to be that fool." The guy laughed before freezing when security grabbed the back of his shirt.

You bit your lip and pointed at Dinah who now holding out her ring finger up in the air.

"Yeah, that's my date."