Lauren Jauregui 4.❤️

You looked around your whole house for a green eyed beauty usually you were happy to find her but right now it was quite possible you'd murder her

You looked around your whole house for a green eyed beauty usually you were happy to find her but right now it was quite possible you'd murder her. With a huff you threw open the door of her studio and watched as she took another drag from her joint before her eyes met yours.

"Hi baby." Lauren beamed up at you her green eyes now cloudy and red obvious to your anger she was in a cute mood.

"No Lauren just no. Literally everyone has been trying to get ahold of you and when they don't they bitch my ass out." You said harshly moving closer to your wife as she watched your motions intently.

"So? I left my phone downstairs " Lauren shrugged her shoulders before blowing smoke out of her nose.

"For fuck sakes Lauren you can't be tweeting back to fans so harshly! You're making people hate you."

"Who gives a fuck." The green eyed girl rolled her eyes before looking over at you "Cause I clearly don't so chill."

Extending your hand out you allowed your palm to connect with her cheek before turning to go "You know you're right, it's your life I'm not going to help you destroy it."

"Don't let the door hit you on the way out." Lauren called out after you as you silenced her with a door slam.