Leigh Anne Pinnock 4.❤️

"Be gentle

"Be gentle.." Your voice broke the silence in the room; the only sound that had been heard in over an hour.

Leigh Anne's gaze stayed focused on the window, the lights from outside casting a glow against her features.

"I just don't understand where this is coming from?" You laughed slightly willing yourself not to cry moving closer to your girlfriend.

"I've felt this way for a while y/n." Leigh's brown eyes finally met yours "I just tried to ignore it in hopes that it would get better but it hasn't. It's gotten worse."

"How can I fix this?" Your hand brushed against hers as she instinctively pulled her away.

"You can't. I've made up my mind, I need to go home, I need to focus on myself. I feel so lost here with you."

Your bottom lip trembled as you sucked in a deep breath "So this is it? You're walking away because you feel lost?"

"I'm not walking away from you y/n, I love you so very much. But I'm walking away from this relationship." Leigh stood up and reached for you.

"Don't." You held your hands up and stepped away from the girl "Don't ever come near me again." You snapped rather harshly before walking out the door leaving the girl silent with tears running down her own face for once.
You weren't sure of a lot of things but you were sure that your heart had been broken by the one person you never thought would break it