||J.Nelson.||

"Jes, you kinda have to answer the question

"Jes, you kinda have to answer the question.." Perrie said in a low voice just so her and the brunette were able to hear the words as she glanced down at the paper before taking a step back.

"Excuse me, I don't have to do anything. And I'm not going to fucking answer this vein and intrusive question. It's bullshit." Jesy spat the last word with a flick of the small paper in her hand.

The three other girls stood with their jaws open along with the interviewer who was not looking almost a bit too panicked.

"They're twitter question, I'm sorry my assistant was supposed to read them and clear all of them with your manager before putting them in the bowl.."The interviewer spoke loudly as she pulled on the hem of her dress: glancing around for her assistant.

"It's not your fault and nor is it your assistants. It's those fucking twelve year olds on twitter who makes it seem like we're dolls in their fucking fan fiction or something. How are they going to ask me who fucked me better Dinah or Ally. How do they even know we fucked to begin with?"

"Jesy!" Leigh Anne hissed clearly pissed off at her girlfriend for bringing up two names of the two women she had before her but also warning her because of the video camera that was showing the girls around the world on a livestream.

"Oh, fuck off." Jesy rolled her eyes before holding up the middle finger in front of the camera before stomping her way out of the camera view. Leaving two girls blushing and making excuses and one pissed off even more.