Perrie Edwards 6.❤️

First off, hi! I have a new story and would really appreciate if you went and checked it out, the first chapter is up and that story will be my main focus for a while

As always thank you for your time and feedback it means a lot. 💕

-

Perrie fiddled with her watch as the interview seemed to drag on, every moment felt as if she was being ready to be tortured

Perrie fiddled with her watch as the interview seemed to drag on, every moment felt as if she was being ready to be tortured. She knew what everyone was going to ask, she knew who was on everyone's mind and it was you. You and her to be exact. To say that the world didn't want you two together was an understatement; you two were never supposed to be together.
Perrie was at the peak of her success, little Mix was selling out arenas and on their way to becoming the next huge thing in America until you happened. You were probably the wild child of music. Your parents were two of the biggest names to ever bless their music scene and they had crafted you to follow their footsteps.
All until a blonde came into your life and you two had caused hell wherever you both were, both your managers had drawn the line when you two had gotten arrested for something unspeakable. Because of that you hadn't talked to your blonde girlfriend in weeks.

"So Perrie, how are things now that you're not with y/n?" The manager asked causing Perrie to snap out of whatever trance she was in; her blue eyes turned a darker shade as she couldn't help but get pissed that they would dare press on the subject that she was promised wouldn't be coming up.

"I don't think we're supposed to be talking about my relationship, we're here for our music." Perrie said between clenched teeth as she gazed out the studio window once more.

"Oh come on Perrie, give us the scoop. You finally got rid of your rebellious girlfriend. She couldn't be good for your image or the bands. I mean didn't your sells sink for a bit after news got out about the two of you?" The interviewer pressed once more catching everyone's attention with how their tone changed into something dramatic.

Perrie cleared her throat and looked over at the girls silently apologizing before focusing her attention back to the interviewer "Listen, y/n is an amazing young woman and I was lucky to be blessed with her and if that girl is going to fuck up my life I'm going to let her. It's my relationship and responsibility so fuck off mate." She gave a silent and deadly grin at the interviewer before tossing her mic onto her now empty chair and storming out of the building; on her way to reclaim you in more ways than one.