||Dinah.||

"Dinah!" You hissed slightly as your taller girlfriend pressed her body harder against yours as her lips assaulted your neck in every sense of way, she hummed her response as she bit down on the soft spot behind your ear

"Everyone is literally on the other side of the door, behave!"

"Mm..it's fine, they're eating so let me eat." She breathed into your ear before leaning back giving you a shit face grin before dropping down to her knee and pushing your dress up.

"We can't be doing this, you told your mom that you were just showing me where the bathroom was..." Your sentence was cut off as your girlfriend placed soft kitten licks against your clit before nibbling gently.

Dinah moved her tongue against your clit once more before teasing your folds with the tip of her fingers; listening to your breathing and moans escape your lips before pushing two expertly trained fingers inside you not wasting a beat in thrusting them as your body reacted the exact way she wanted it to which wasn't a surprise you would do anything for her.

"Nice and easy baby." Dinah mumbled against your clit before sucking on it in rhythm with her fingers; every flex of her fingers only seemed to inch closer and closer to that one spot that drives you over the edge.

"Dinah hurry! I'm so close.." You whined as you pushed her head closer to your clit and began to move your hips violently against her fingers only urging her to pick up the rhythm. Your moans now becoming a louder and messier mix of whines and heavy breathing.

"Everything okay in there?" Milika, Dinah's mom asked after knocking on the bathroom door your eyes instantly widened as you pushed Dinah out from under your dress and stared at her with shock in your eyes.

"Um, absolutely Mrs. Hansen! I'll be out in just a minute." You replied your face turning a bright shade as Dinah began to erupted in a fit of laugh as you glared over at her before knocking your foot up against her ass "I hate you."

"You weren't saying that earlier." Dinah smirked as she got up and cleaned herself up before looking over at you and waiting for you to do the same before pulling the bathroom door open just to be greeted by half her family with knowing grins and the other half avoiding eye contact with the both of you.