|A.Brooke.|

You pressed your lips against the tiny latina's lips as she got ready for another music video; it always seemed like she was doing something and it was hardly ever you

You pressed your lips against the tiny latina's lips as she got ready for another music video; it always seemed like she was doing something and it was hardly ever you. You bit down on the soft flesh before the other girl made a sign of protest and pushed you away.

"Y/n! Control yourself, you're acting like we didn't just see each other back at the hotel." Ally laughed and rubbed the area where you just bit before looking in the mirror and examining the area where her skin was now a red shade before shooting you a deadly glare.

Shrugging your shoulders you moved your hands to the small of her back before beginning to the undo her corset thankful for the distraction of your bite to keep the small girl from protesting at least for a second, you had the last row to go before the tight fabric would fall off the frame of the women you loved but was instantly stopped by a knock on the door.

"Damnit y/n!" Ally huffed slightly when she got back up and held the fabric against her chest before walking over to the door; exchanging a few words before turning back to you "Tie me up, now."

"I mean, since you asked to nicely." You teased but let your tone drop once you saw the look your girlfriend was giving you; making your way over towards her you tied the back of the corset the way you found it "There you go."

Your girlfriend was out of the room and out of your sight before you could even figure out what exactly had happened; you made your way out to the video set and climbed into one of the chairs before watching the video shoot begin.

"Oh dios, más duro, justo ahí lo tienes bebé."

Ally's voice broke your train of thought and it might've been just a feeling in your pants but you automatically went into fight instant to see who was making your girlfriend say the things that should only be reserved for you; turning quickly looking for her you crashed into her.

"What the fuck was that?"

Ally giggled and pushed you back into your chair before grabbing onto your knees and leaning forward "A preview on what i'm going to be saying in the bedroom tonight, but a lot more filth thrown in there."

You stared at your girlfriend with a dumbass expression on your face as she walked back to set before giving you a wink and lip bite.