|| J. Thirlwall.|

This is the second part to the Leigh Anne story before this, so I recommend you go and read that one first.

Leigh Anne seemed to be tearing you apart inside her mind; and not in the sexual kinky way you two are into

Leigh Anne seemed to be tearing you apart inside her mind; and not in the sexual kinky way you two are into. The room was awkwardly silent usually Jesy or Perrie would have said something to save you from the silence but at this exact moment they two were burning holes into your skull; welp.

"Just get the fuck out of here." Leigh finally broke the silence and her eyes seemed to only move away from yours as they got watery; you had seen your girlfriend cry many times but you had never been the reason behind it.

A few hours later.

Jade rested her hands against your lower back as she brought you in for another deep and hot kiss, never fully removing her body or mouth from yours. The thing between you and Jade had started a while after you and Leigh had gotten together and it was never intentional. It was something stupid yet dangerous that helped you feel high without actually being high since you had promised your girlfriend and family that you were done with that kind of thing. Jade simply was just the next best and legal thing to do, no pun intended.

"Fuck Jade, wait a minute." You let out a laugh trying to cover up the fact that you were out of breath and had tears in your eyes? the fuck where did that come from. You leaned your back against the pillows as Jade positioned herself so that she was now straddling your hips and at eye level with you.

"Hey, what's wrong? I'm sorry about what I said to Leigh, she'll get over it. I'll tell her it was a joke." Jade spoke softly and brought her hands to your face, running her thumbs along the bridge of your nose and cheeks.

"I just don't get why you told her? I thought we had an understanding Jade, all you and I have is sex. Leigh is my girlfriend and you're just.." You stopped yourself and contemplated what you were going to say, you had already caused enough damage this morning and didn't want to damn yourself by losing both girls.

"I'm just your side chick." Jade said with a small smile and sat back against her heels as she studied your face "I guess I told her because I'm tired of being your side chick, I know you say that what we have is just sex but you're lying to yourself y/n. You love me and you know it."

Rubbing your hands together, you sat there looking at the smaller girl; her brown eyes seemed to be burning into you the same way Leigh's were earlier "Jade, come on. Don't make this even more difficult than what it already is, maybe I do have feelings for you but I love Leigh Anne. She's my girlfriend or she was until you decided to open your big mouth."

"You love my mouth." Jade replied with a playful smirk before leaving an open mouth kiss against your neck "You love it here." She licked her way down to your chest and sucked one of your nipples into her mouth, humming slightly "And here." Before scooting down to between your legs her eyes came back to meet yours "Say you love me."

Lifting your hips slightly trying to make contact with the girl's mouth; she was right you loved stuff about her but you didn't love her but at the moment you were so desperate for any kind of release; release of the pain that had happened today, to forget the look on Leigh's face when Jade had told her about you; the look she gave you and the way she told you to leave. At the moment you were willing to tell Jade just about anything she wanted to hear

"I love you.."

And in that moment you had terminally damned yourself to hell.