Chap|1 HeartBreak

~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~

Flashback:
⬇⬇⬇

Camila's POV.

"Camila! You can't do this!" I rolled my eyes and sighed as I walked into the back room. " honestly Y/N I don't know what else to do." I said simply not wanting to argue. I watched as Y/N got down in front of me.
"Camila babe, come on we can work this out. We've been going strong for over 4 years now. We've been through hell and back. I know we can do it. Please. Camila, please baby." I felt tears swell up in my eyes. But I couldn't help it, I was so lost in this situation.

"Y-Y/N.." I said slowly but she only got up ignoring me. "No. Camila god! Your not getting rid of my child! I can't believe you would even be thinking of doing something as horrible as that!" I quickly stood up getting ready to walk away..

"Oh whatever Y/N! This isn't just your discussion ok, this is about my career-"

"Your making this all about you! And it's not! It's about our unborn child! Your being inconsiderate and stubborn! Only thinking about yourself as always!"

I sighed as I nodded and looked up at her. "You know what Y/N, I think it's best if you just leave."

"No. I'm not going anywhere until we talk this out-"

"Just go, Y/N" I yelled not wanting to talk about this anymore. I watched as her jaw clinched and she nodded. "Fine. But I'll be back tomorrow." She said shortly before leaving out the door.

⬆⬆⬆

End of flashback

"Camila, Camila-" I heard knocking me out of my thoughts.

"Umm, Yeah?" I asked as I looked up to see Normani standing there with a concerned look on her face.

"Hey, you ok?" She asked and I slowly nodded

"Uh yeah I'm good. Why what's up?" I asked as I picked up my phone.

"We're headed to rehearsal in about 10 minuets, so I just wanted to come and make sure that you where ready to go." I sighed and nodded as I stood up.

"Alright, I'll umm be right there." I said giving her a small smile. Normani smiled back before walking out the door and closing it behind her.

I let out a deep breath I didn't even realize I was holding in. All these thoughts in my head, have honestly been having me feeling so lost lately.

I mean I know it's all my fault I'm feeling this way, it's nothing but guilt. But every time that I'm free, I just scroll through my phone looking at all the saved pictures that I have of my now 2 year old daughter, Royalty.

I know what you probably thinking right now, and yes, it was my decision. I had a wonderful relationship with the love of my life, but once I found out that I was pregnant. Things changed. And don't get me wrong, Y/N was a great person, and I know she's a great mother to our child. I just couldn't handle it at the time.

I was still a kid myself. So I gave up and once I had her, I gave her full custody.

Till this day I couldn't tell you exactly what was going through my mind when I made the decision to leave my baby. I miss her everyday. I've missed so much of her life, her first steps, her first words, just being abled to watch her develop and change a little over time. Those are all days that I can never get back.