Chap49|Something's up..

Earlier the same day..

========

Y/N's POV.

I was in the back of my SUV with the driver taking me down to one of my gyms. I had made plans to meet up with the boys since we haven't really hung out in a while. So I told them to meet me at this spot so we could catch up and just hang.

And with Ro spending the day with Sinuhe and Sofi I'm free so why not.

My phone started to ring and I instantly picked up seeing Rosa'a name.

"Sup Rosa?"

"Y/N, we need to talk."

"Ok?" I shrugged waiting on her to say something.

"Well lately I've been busy setting you up for things within the next month your schedule will be becoming way more hectic."

"Damn my break is over already huh?"

I could hear her sigh and I knew she was rolling her eyes.

"Yes sorry to say Y/N, but you and I both knew that it wasn't going to last too long. Plus after releasing your album we don't need to take too much time off. We don't want your fans to be disappointed."

I smacked my lips while shaking my head. "Come on Rosa you know how long I've been into this. I think I know what I'm doing now."

"And I'm not saying that you don't Y/N. All I'm saying is that it's time to get back to work."

I threw my head half against the seat and groaned. Now don't get me wrong I love what I do, and I of course new that I wasn't going to be on break forever. It's just when you've been in the spot light as long as I have it feels good to have a little time to yourself. And I enjoy my time with my family not having to stress of paparazzi or any of that shit. It's just difficult.

"Come on Y/N let's not act like this."

I sat up rubbing my hands down my face."You're right Rosa, my bad. I know it's time to get back to work."

"Good. So I'll leave you alone for now, but we'll have to start meeting back up pretty soon. Ok?"

I nodded. "Alright, just hit me and let me know."

"Will do, enjoy your day Y/N." She said before hanging up.

I sat up and fixed my hair under my hat. Laying back on the seat.

I knew eventually I would be going back on the road and I knew that my "time off" wouldn't be as long as I would hope for. But this is what I do and I just have to live with it. It's not just about the money, because I have my fans to satisfy and I would never want to let them down.

I was so deep into my thoughts that I didn't even realize we we're already parked outside the place.

I sighed as I grabbed my bag and stuck my phone in my pocket before getting out the truck. I could see security standing there waiting for me.

"Wow I know this can't be real!" Justin was the first to speak up when I stepped out the truck and into my building that they were waiting in.

"Right! Is this really Y/N,Y/N Brown?" Josh added with a big goofy smile.

I chuckled while walking up to the guys and doing our little handshake.

"Yeah, yeah it's me."

"I see, but I'm still shocked." Josh said and Justin nodded.

"Man I'm saying, you not the only one. That girl of yours got you so whipped you just fell off the edge of the earth."