Chap64|I'm here for you, always

Y/N's POV.

"Wait, what?" I couldn't believe what I was hearing momma Sinuhe say to me right now. Camila was in the hospital, something went wrong.

India looked over at me as she paid for the ice cream.

"Yes mija. She's here and we need you to get here immediately."  I could hear the panic in her voice so I knew this was something serious.

I frowned and put my head down in my hand. "I'm on my way now momma, is Ro ok?"

"Yes she's fine honey, but she needs you."

I nodded. "I'm on my way." I said quickly before hanging up and pushing my phone down into my pocket.

I took a deep breath and ran my hands down my face .

"Y/N what's going on?" I felt India step up behind me and her hand on my back.

"I'm sorry India we got to go, Camila is in the hospital."

She frowned and grabbed my arm. "Come on don't even apologize." She took my hand walking to the exit of the mall.

Walking out dodging all the flashing cameras and ignoring the screaming and yelling. All that was going through my mind was Camila and I needed to know what was going on. What was she doing in the hospital? What could have happened to her?

I felt India grab ahold of my hand guiding us in the direction of the car.

I'm praying to myself right now that everything is ok.  Sinuhe didn't sound too good on the phone and I haven't been around Camila in a minute, so I don't know what to think. I don't know how she's been or anything.

I was so deep into my thoughts that I didn't even notice that we were outside the hospital. We got out the car and I started to walk in until I felt India grab my hand making me stop and look back at her.

"Are you coming with me?" She gave me a small smile and shook her head.

"No Y/N. You need this time with your family and I get that. I'm going to head back home and get some rest." She said with her hand on her stomach.

I sighed and nodded I can understand that, she's five months pregnant so I'm pretty sure she's tired.

She walked up to me slowly pulling me down into her body hugging me. I felt people staring at us from a distance but I didn't even care.

She pulled back and looked up at me. "Call me if you feel like you need me, ok? I'm always here."

"Ok thanks India."

"Of course." She said with a smile and I watched her turn back to walk to the car.

I'm really thankful to have her. She's been helping me out a lot and I appreciate her for that.  Walking into the building I can also appreciate the fact that the paparazzi weren't bothering me like always. Because this really wouldn't be a good time.

I ran my hand through my hair as I made my way into the entrance of the hospital.

"Um excuse me?" I said tapping on the counter making the woman look away from her computer and up at me.

"Oh my god y-your-" she said excitedly and I groaned nodding.

"Yeah I know. Look I'm kinda in a rush so can you tell me what room Camila Cabello is in?" I asked impatiently tapping my fingers on the counter.

She frowned and nodded. "Oh yeah she's-

"Y/N!" I heard my name being called and I saw Camila's dad, Alejandro speed walking towards me. He had the look of sadness and worry written all over his face.