Chap|10 Strange thoughts..

Camila's POV.

"Y/N?" I asked from her shoulder still having my eyes set on the tv. I had been over Y/N's for a couple of hours now, and we where just chilling and talking. Kinda felt like old times again.

"Yeah?" She whispered back.

"What where Royalty's first words?" I asked as I finally looked up with my head on her shoulder. She smiled and looked over from the t.v. to me.

"Well I was playing with her one day, and she jut yelled out Your the best momma in the whole world!" I gave Y/N a knowing look.

"Really Y/N?" I giggled and she shrugged.

"What, you don't believe me?"

"Of course I don't." I laughed at how serious she was looking.

"Alright whatever then." She said and I groaned.

"Come on Y/N please?" She threw her head back and sighed.

"Ok Camila. But when I tell you, you better not get upset." I gave her a confused look and nodded.

"I promise." I just wanted her to tell me already. I mean maybe it was momma, or da da. But I had to know.

"Shit. Shit was her first word." My mouth hung open in shock. I couldn't believe what Y/N had just said.

"Y/N you can't be serious."  She chuckled and nodded. "Yes Camila I'm dead serious."

I slapped her arm. "It's nothing funny about this Y/N! This is something serious, our daughters first words where bad!Her first words where curse words." 

Y/N shrugged. "I know, I know Camila. But what can I say, she was brought up around me and the girls mostly. So that was like all she heard." I rolled my eyes as I thought about them cursing in front of royalty.

"Oh yeah and that makes it so much better right?"

"Camila you promised you wouldn't get mad." Y/N said while crossing her arms.

"Well I lied. I didn't know you would say something like that. That's just horrible Y/N."

"Listen Camila. I know it wasn't a good thing for that to be her first words, but she doesn't say it anymore. It was just something that she was hearing and it happened to be at the wrong time."

I sighed and nodded slowly. "Ok Y/N, just promise me that you won't be talking like that in front of her anymore." I pouted and she laughed.

"I promise you baby momma." I gasped she slapped the back of her neck. She threw her hands up as if she didn't know what she did wrong.

"What?!" I rolled my eyes and turned back to the tv.

"You're always playing Y/N." I faked mad as I kept my focus on the tv.

She shrugged and let her wild hair down from its bun. "What, you are my baby momma you know that right?"

I laughed. "Duh I know that Y/N. I just don't like you calling me that."