Chap60|On Thin Ice

A/N

YOU GUYS!! ITS MY BIRTHDAY!!🎉🎊☺️  anywayyyy enjoy the update❤️

—————

Recap:

"Y/N baby please I-"

I ripped my arm away from her. "Don't touch me."

"Y/N." She said whining like she was about to cry. But at this point I didn't even care, and all that India had told me went out the window.

"Why don't you go back wherever you came from Camila. We are fine here."

••••••••••••

Y/N's POV.

"Ummm I think I should go."  I looked over at India and shook my head.

"India you don't have to." She gave me a smile and stood up from the couch.

"No, no it's fine it's getting pretty late so."

I nodded as I helped her. "Yeah you should go, I think you've stayed long enough."

"Camila stop it!"

"No she's right Y/N. That's why I'm leaving now:" India said slowly as she nodded at me before making her way to the door.

I stood there with my arms crossed as I stared down at Camila.

"I can't believe you were that rude to her. Do you realize how happy she has made our daughter today?"

"She shouldn't have been here Y/N. Period."

"Oh yeah ok so where in the hell where you at then?"

I swear I could see the color drain from her face when I asked her that. Which scared the shit out of me honestly.

She didn't say anything but instead she just looked down at the floor.

I lifted my arms up bringing them back down slapping them against my sides.

"That's what I thought. You can't even look at me and tell me where you went tonight, but yet you want to walk in here and complain about who in the hell I have in here." I said giving her a sideways look.

And when she still didn't say anything I just shook my head and walked away.

"Y/N baby I'm sorry what else is there for me to say."

I continued to walk away from her trying not to snap the way I really wanted to.

"Y/N stop I know you hear me talking to you."

I took a deep breath before turning around quickly to face her.

"Camila you missed our child's birthday! That's a big fucking deal, especially when you haven't been here! She wanted you there Camila!"

She looked down and shrugged.

"Well what do you want me to do." I looked down at her and just stared without saying anything.

"Y/N-" She said trying to grab my arm. I shrugged her off and laughed.

"I don't want you to do a damn thing Camila. But just tell me this, is he more important than us?"

"What, Y/N why would you ask me that?"

I shrugged "Does he give you something that I can't?"

She looked up at me glaring. But I don't know why maybe it's because I'm right.