Chap|9 Family First

Y/N's POV. ( 2 months later..)

"Alright so as this album gets finalized, I want you to get prepared on how busy your about to be. Your schedule is about to get extremely hectic and you need to be ready for it. That means no distractions of any kind." I rolled my eyes as I was forced to sit in this hour long meeting about my upcoming album plans.

"Ok for one this isn't my first damn album so I know exactly what to expect. And two I have a daughter who will never be a distraction, but she will always come first. No matter what and you should know that by now." I snapped as I sat back in my seat about ready to just get up and walk the fuck out this room.

He put his hands up in surrender as he walked around the table.

"Please Y/N, don't take what I just said the wrong way. You should know out if anybody that I ain't mean it that way. I just want you to be focused."

"And I will be. Like always. Just know my daughter comes first." I said again before picking up my phone.

"Of course." He sighed and began talking to my managers.

"Am I allowed to leave now?" I asked looking over at Rosa. She sighed and nodded. "Yes Y/N, but please don't go and get yourself into any trouble." I smirked at her and nodded.

"Of course not." I said before getting up and walking out the room. I walked around the building for a while before just stopping at my studio and get to work on some finishing touches.

As I took a seat in my chair I just scrolled down my Twitter. I noticed I kept getting tagged in some post and pictures, and not that I really cared but I was curious to what they where.

When I clicked on the first post this was all I saw.

@Y/Nis_baee omg! You may or may not care but😳👀@Y/NBrownofficial

@laurneshoe @Camila_Cabello really, you pick Justin over Y/N.

@JusinBieberzgulr I think they look cute together😁💕@Camila_Cabello @JustinBieber