Chap46| Get used to it (Part 2)

Y/N's POV.

I was now on my way to the Cabello house to pick Ro up. After all the shit that happened earlier this morning I called her and asked if she could keep her for a couple more hours and of course she agreed. It's now going on 7:00 pm and I know Royalty little bad ass is probably giving her hell.

"So Y/N?" I looked over at India almost forgetting she was here.

"hmm?"

"Are you sure your ok with me being around your daughter?"

I sighed and shook my head glancing over at her.

"India. Why are you thinking about that right now?" I was saying this but to be completely honest I was stressing about this whole situation.

"It's kinda hard not to when I can't help but feel that I'm being super disrespectful to your woman."

I stopped the car at  the red light and turned to her. "listen, is this the perfect idea? no. but we're not doing anything wrong, I'm just simply helping you out."

"I know we aren't doing anything but still, does she know that? have you even told her about me staying?" I could hear the concern all in her voice.

Damn that's a good question. But I hadn't even thought about calling Camila yet. For one I know how she gets, and shes gone get herself all worked up thinking that shit is something that it's not. She just left for tour this morning. I'm not trying to mess with that.

I have no idea how any of this going to effect my relationship with Camila.

I shook my head. "Nah. Not yet anyway."

"Mmm, do you think she'll be upset?"

Hell yeah.

I shrugged. "She might, but hopefully she'll just understand."

She sighed and nodded. "Yeah hopefully, but you know I wouldn't even blame her if she didn't. Look at all the hell I've put you guys through."

"India, stop. worrying." I said out as I finally pulled up into the Cabello's drive way. "Everything will be I fine. And hey if not, then I make sure your still safe and have a good place to stay alright. You don't got anything to worry about."

She chuckled and nodded. "Sure, if you say so."

"Imma tell her about everything tonight."

I heard her sigh making me look at her. "What's the matter?"

"Oh nothing, it's just being here on the driveway really does bring back some memories." She said with a short laugh.

"Ha, Yeah. So you coming in or?" She shook her head quickly.

"Mm no you go ahead I'll stay in here."

"Ok cool, imma be right out." I said as I took my seat belt off and hopped out the car.

I knocked on the door before stepping back.

"Oh y/n its nice to see you." I smiled and nodded.

"Same to you Alejandro." I spoke as I stepped in with my hands down in my pockets.

"Of course, well I'm sure you came to pick up Royalty."

"Yeah, she's been with Sinuhe for a while and I'm sure she's ready for her to go."

"Oh no I am not Y/N!" I chuckled as I turned around to see Sinuhe walking towards me with a grin on her face.

"I'm never ready for my baby to go." I nodded.