Chap61|Learn from my mistakes.

A/N

College is kicking my butt😩

-Anyway enjoy☺️❤️

_________

Camila's POV.

It was a couple of days after Royalty's birthday, and I have been doing my all to make things up to her. She seems pretty happy now so that's all that matters to me. The next morning she was being kinda cold towards me, which I can understand. It took her a little to come around but luckily she did.

Today Y/N and I had to go to my doctors appointment to make sure things were going good with the baby. I'm a little nervous about things since this is my first actual appointment.

"Camila Cabello." I looked up from my phone and saw Y/N standing in front of me with Royalty on her hip.

"Come on Camila." I nodded taking her hand as we made our way to the room.

"Well how are you doing today Ms.Cabello?"

I nodded and smiled. "I'm doing good Dr. Samuels."

"Good." She smiled before turning to Y/N and Royalty. "Y/N, long time no see, I'm glad to see you and Camila are still going strong."

"Yeah." She said with an uneasy laugh. "Me too."

"And who is this little cutie?" She asked turning her attention to Royalty. I felt myself smiling before I knew it.

"Dr. Samuels this is our daughter Royalty." She gasped as if she was surprised.

"Oh my goodness, wow. I can't believe I didn't notice her."

I laughed. "Yeah well she's grown up little since you've seen her."

She laughed and nodded agreeing. I watched her walk around the bed putting on a pair of gloves before taking a seat next to the bed.

"As you know this will be cold dear." I nodded biting down on my lip nervously waiting to see the screen.

I glanced over at Y/N to see her helping Royalty with her tablet. I couldn't help but notice how quiet she was being right now. Not that I expected anything less from her, I mean this is what I've been getting but it's ok at least she's here. 

It still hurts, she seems so uninterested to be here.

"Ok so if you look here you can see the little baby." Dr. Samuels said to us as both Y/N and I stared at the screen.

"Aw my gosh, babe look

"Aw my gosh, babe look." I said looking over at her.

She nodded smiling down at me before looking back at the screen. "I know, look Ro. There's your little brother or sister."

Royalty just stared at Dr. Samuels as she moved the monitor around on my stomach.

"M-mommy, dat h-hurt?" She asked with a concerned look on her face pointing down to my stomach.