Chap|2 Unexpected

A/N..Heyyy guys...so here's chapter 2, pls enjoy😌💖So sorry for any mistakes🌾
=======

"Ma ma ma.." I smiled as royalty sang from the backseat of my matte black Mercedes G-class. I smiled at her through the review mirror.

"Hey mommas princess. What are you talking about back there." I said with a goofy smile on my face. I loved these times with just me and my daughter. This is one of the main reasons that I hate Camila not being here. She's missing the most important parts of her own child's life.

It's her own fault, but parts of me still feel bad. Because Royalty will never have that part of her, she will always have questions when she's older and I'm not going to have the answer for all of them. There's only so much I can tell her about Camila. Because it was her choice to leave. And for the longest I thought it was me. I thought that it was all because of me, and something that I had done. But with the help from my family and friends, I finally realized that I was nothing but good to Camila. And I did nothing wrong.

I mean I treated her like a queen, and appreciated her. I did everything that I could for her, I tried. Hell I even changed my "player" ways for her. But I guess I was just a fool. Royalty is of course a huge blessing in my life, but seeing her everyday is so damn hard for me. She's so much like Camila. In so many ways, and it just hurts.

I felt my phone vibrate in my lap. I switched hands to hold the steering wheel and picked up the phone.

"Hello?" I asked while making sure to keep my eyes on the road.

"Hey." I smiled when I heard the raspy voice hit my ear.

"Laur?!" I yelled with a huge smile on my face. It's been a while since I've heard from her and the girls.

"Yeah it's me babe." I laughed knowing she was making that voice on purpose.

"Lauren, oh my god babe, I miss you so much. How've you been?" I asked as I looked back through the mirror at Royalty who was now spitting and clapping her small hands.

I heard her sigh before she stared talking

I heard her sigh before she stared talking. "I miss you too Y/N, and I've been better."

"What's the matter now Lauren?" I asked already knowing something had happened.

"Camila."She said with anger laced in her voice.  I shook my head as I finally pulled up into of course Camila's parents drive way.

"What'd she do now?" I asked as I parked and sat back ready to hear what Lauren had to say. Sine this was really nothing "new". Lauren would always call me from time to time just yell at me about something that Camila did that pissed her off.

"Ugh! You'd never believe what she said! She says she's taking a break to come back home!"

"Uh...o-k." I said slowly as I laughed. I didn't see anything wrong with that. "I mean everyone needs a break. I'm sure you and the rest of the girl could use one as well."