Chap43|The Date Night

A/N

OMG... You guys I love you all sooooo much😭😭I just noticed that this story just reached over 7k votes and has 37k reads😭THAT IS INCREDIBLE AND TOTALLY UNBELIEVABLE😩🤗

I really do appreciate you all so much! And I'm super glad you all enjoy reading my story😁💖

^^^^^^^

Camila's POV.

"Ok Camila, just calm down. You got this." I said to myself as I rubbed my dress while looking in the mirror. I was nervous right now but I had to just keep telling myself that everything was going to be fine. Besides this is Y/N and I've known her for so long, there is no reason I should be feeling nervous.

She didn't tell me where we were going, but she did say to dress up nice and to make sure I had an extra bag packed. So that probably means we're going on some sort of trip.

"Camila honey." I heard a knock on the door.

"Come in." I said still staring at my reflection. Everything has to be perfect, I have to look perfect.

Mom stuck her head in the room before making her way towards me closing the door behind her. I had to make sure to call her over to my appointment earlier so that when Y/N comes to get me she can drop Royalty off here. Trust me when I say she was more than happy to do it.

She's really just glad to know that Y/N and I aren't over.

"Aww mija, don't you look beautiful." She gasped and coved her face with her hands.

I smiled and looked at her. "Thank you mami."

She nodded and sat down on the edge of my bed while I put my shoes on. "So, how are things going with you and Y/N now?"

Just hearing her name made my heart skip beats. "Great honestly mami. I mean she asked me out tonight. She says she wants to do something special before we have to go our separate ways again."

"Aww baby that's wonderful. I'm so happy for the both of you."

I nodded and grinned at her. "I didn't even think we would get back to being like this." I felt my eyes start to water and face getting warm so I knew I was close to crying.

"Aw sweetie." She stood up coming behind me putting her hand on my shoulder. "This is not time for tears mija. This is time to be happy, ok. Be happy because you and Y/N have made it through so much and are still fighting to be in this relationship."

"I know mami you're right." I said while sniffing back the rest of my tears. "I don't know why I've been so emotional over everything lately."

She gave me a look before nodding.

"What?"

"Oh nothing. Now why don't I leave you to finish up."

I opened my mouth to speak but before I could she was already out the door. I just shrugged it off and turned to look back at my reflection.

•••••••

Y/N's POV.

"Damn I look good." I licked my lips as I looked myself the mirror.