Chap|17 Just enjoy this Moment

A/N
Hope you all enjoy😌Also a very beautiful, smiley Camila and house tour video up top^^😭😻😇
••••••

Camila's POV.

Waking up the next morning happier than I've been in so long. I felt my swollen, sore lips and my body was still feeling all tingly. That's when I knew that it hadn't been just a wonderful dream. I looked beside me and noticed that I was laying alone in an empty bed. After last night I was really hoping to wake up next to her, all cuddled up like we used to.

But just laying here on my own right now, all I could think about was last night.

I mean Y/N had actually kissed me! I actually kissed her! She actually called me mila! And .we . actually . had. SEX! All those different thoughts where running through my mind right now. And to say that I was excited was an understatement. I was completely over the moon right now. Y/N and I haven't been that close in so long. And for us to finally get to a place like that again, I'm not gonna lie it makes me feel all types of feelings running through my head.

I sat up and stretched my body as I slowly got up from the bed and made my way into the giant bathroom. I was absolutely in love with this new house it was everything.

Well Y/N likes to call it our house, but it's really her's. I'm just staying here temporarily. Although I wish things could be different for us. But I'm enjoying being here. With her, and our daughter. It's just so calming here, where no one can come and bother us. No paparazzi. No one. Just peace. And it's sure as hell a lot safer around here then the last place.

After finishing up my daily morning routine I decided to go and find out where Y/N was. I stopped by Royalty's room and peeked in to see if she was still in bed. Which I doubt, seeing as it was almost 11 in the afternoon. She would never sleep that late.

I walked down the back stairs and made my way into the kitchen. That's when the beautiful aroma of food began to fill my nose.

As soon as I made it in I was faced with Y/N's strong back. She was holding Royalty in her arms as she stood in only her CalvinKlein boxers and matching sports bra.

"Umm it smells good in here." I said as I walked up closer to them. I licked my lips as I snaked my arms around Y/N's waist.

"Good morning." I whispered in back making her turn to look at me and smile.

"Good morning." She whispered back.

"Ma ma!" Royalty said while holding out her arms for me. Y/N smiled and handed her over.

"And Of course it smells good, look who's in the kitchen." I rolled my eyes at her cockiness and laughed.

"Oh whatever."

"So, how'd you sleep?" Y/N asked with a smirk on her face as she fixed our plates. I smiled and felt myself began to blush.

"I slept great."

"Great huh?"

"Yes great, but what about yourself?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.

She licked her lips and smiled. "Wonderful babe." She whispered in my ear as she kissed my lips. But Royalty wasn't having that and pushed her face away from mine.

"No!" She yelled as she put her small arms around my neck. I laughed and hugged her.

"Aww my baby is jealous."

"Aww my ass. She better let me kiss you." Y/N said with a serious face and I pushed her face away from mine this time.

"What did I tell you about cursing Y/N." She rolled her eyes and pouted as she placed her arms around my waist.