Chap48|Let her know

2 days later..
______

Camila's POV.

"Alright Mrs Cabello. You are indeed 8 weeks pregnant. Congratulations ma'am."

That is literally all that's been replaying through my head. I still haven't gotten the guts to speak up and tell Y/N about everything. I haven't talked to her in two days now.

I don't know why, but I'm just so afraid that she might be upset or leave me. I mean she already has so much in her plate at this moment.

And with tour and India possibly being pregnant with her baby. I know I said I would be there but honestly it's a bunch to deal with. And now I'm pregnant, this just isn't the right time.

To add on to all of this, I now also have the stress of Y/N telling me that India is staying with her. Or should I say finding out on my own until she decided to tell me.

I don't trust India and I never did to be completely honest. I'm really starting to think that she's there feeding Y/N a bunch of crap making her fall in her little trap. But I won't fall for it.

I'll be going back home soon and when I do all I know is that she better be gone and away from my family. Something the back of my head keeps telling me things are off but Y/N told me she would handle it so I'm going to have to trust her on this.

Knock knock knock'''

"Hey."

I turned my head towards the door to see Dinah standing there. After me getting sick the other day she told me she wasn't leaving until we found out what was wrong, and so she's been here the entire time.

I smiled and waved slightly. "Hey D, what's up."

She shrugged as she walked across the room over to the other side of my bed. "Nothing I just wanted to check on you. How are you feeling?"

"I'm fine Dinah."

She raised her eyebrow up at me. "You sure? Because if not I can go and get Roger."

I sat up shaking my head quickly.

"No Dinah I'm really ok." This is how things have been ever since she found out that I'm pregnant.

"Mmm alright if you say so. But have you talked to Y/N yet?"

I shook my head as I stood up. "No, well I have but I didn't get to tell her."

"Really Camila? Girl you got to do that soon like seriously." I shook my head as I looked down at my hands. I don't know if I even want to tell her at this point. We're in a great place in our relationship, finally. And this might just mess things up.

I sighed and nodded. "I know that Dinah but you don't know the half of what happened the last time we talked." I said as I stood looking in the mirror fixing my hair.

She gave me a look before moving over. "What happened? Did Y/N's no good ass cheat again?" I chuckled softly to myself.

"No D it was nothing like that. Well I hope not."

I turned back to her to see her now standing up with her arms crossed. I knew how she was going to react and maybe I needed to hear it but sometimes it's hard to hear the truth.

"Ok well then tell me what happened then."

"Alright so when I called Y/N to tell her she told me she had something to tell me too." I said and she nodded telling me to continue. "So I hear a sound coming from the background and I ask her who it was and of course she tells me it was nobody-"