Chap37|Working on myself..

Camila's POV.

I let out a huge puff of air as I stood on the stage after finishing up my performance. I smiled out at the screaming crowd.

"I just have to take this time to thank you guys!" I said as I brought the microphone up to my lips

"I just have to take this time to thank you guys!" I said as I brought the microphone up to my lips. "You all have no idea-no idea just how much you guys mean to me! And it might sound cheesy, but I seriously wouldn't be here without you!" I wiped the tears from my face and nodded as I looked around the large crowed. "Thank you all! I love you!" I said before blowing a kiss to the crowd and walking off stage.

As soon as I stepped off the stage I was met by someone grabbing me into their arms.

"Oh mija I am so proud of you! You did wonderful out there!" I smiled when I heard my mom's voice.

"Thank you mami, I'm glad you enjoyed it."

"Yes honey you did great." I looked over to see papi standing there with Sofi beside him.

"KaKi!"

I covered my face with my hands starting to feel the tears swell up in my eyes.

"Aww hi baby, did you enjoy the show!" I said as I hugged her body to my legs.

She nodded quickly with a huge grin on her face. "Uh huh! Kaki you where great!"

"I'm so happy you guys came." I said as I walked up to them giving my dad a hug first before grabbing Sofia in a real hug. "It means so much to me."

Mami smiled at me and nodded. "Of course we wouldn't miss this day for anything mija, we know you've worked to hard."

I nodded and looked down with a small smile on my face.

Even though this was a great moment for me. I still couldn't help but feel that something was missing. Standing here with all my family, I knew exactly what it was. Y/N. I missed Y/N. There I finally said it. I miss her and I miss my daughter like crazy. And they should be here right now, sharing this moment with me.

"Karla, mija what's the matter?" I looked at her and shook my head. This isn't something I really wanted to discuss in front of papi not Sofi.

She nodded slowly before taking me by the hand and excusing us walking down the hall back into my dressing room.

"Now tell me what's going on with you, I can tell something is off." She looked at me with a serious stare and I sighed. I figured it was time to come out and tell her the truth about things that happened between Y/N and I.

I knew she could give me some great advice. Because I really missed them. I want my family back.

Y/N's POV.