Chap|30 Lauren?

Lauren's POV.

"Y/N! Babe I'm here!" I yelled out surprisingly the door was left open so I just walked right in. I waited no time for a response and just headed up stairs.

"Y/N?" I called out slowly and waking into the room quickly met by the darkness. I looked towards the bed to see Y/N laying flat in her stomach stretched out with a bottle of alcohol hanging out her hand.

"Y/N. Get up it's me Lauren." I say down on the edge of the bed not wanting to scare her when she got up. I started to run my fingers through her hair when I noticed her red face. I could clearly see dried tears on still on her cheeks.

And it makes me feel so bad, because I know what kind of person she is. And she doesn't deserve to be treat this way. Yeah she might of made some mistakes, but I assure you that's all they were. Mistakes. No matter how much I hate to say it I know Y/N loves Camila, and she would never do anything to hurt her.

I watched as Y/N's large body started to move across the bed making me move a bit. She slowly sat up using her elbows as support. She didn't even look up she just put her head in her hands.

"Umm M-Mila?" Her voice came out raspier than usual. Most locally from all the crying.

I gave her a sad smile and shook my head. "No baby, it's me Lauren." I spoke softly as I rubbed her back.

She looked over at me and frowned. "B-but Mila."
She whined before she burst out in tears.

Oh boy.

My eyes grew big and I knew I had to do something. She was still drunk. I sighed as I stepped out of my shoes and slowly climbed on top of the bed. I wrapped my arms around her waist. "Y/N.. sh sh. It's ok." I said gently trying to calm her down. But doing this only seemed to make it worse.

She shook her head and continued to cry. "N-no! I want my Camila back! S-she left me lo!"

"I know, I know baby. But it's gonna be ok, you want to know why?"

She nodded at me and sniffed. I brought my hand up to run her face. "Because I'm here for you now, and that's all that matters baby."

When I said this I knew I was probably pressing my luck. But hey she's drunk and she needs me right now.

She just looked at me with an unreadable stare. I couldn't tell what she was thinking at this point, but I knew whatever it was it had her thinking hard.

I grabbed her hands trying to keep her still.

"Here babe. Let's sit up and talk."

"Y-you going to stay here w-with me?"I nodded

"Yes I came here to stay." I said while watching her sit up on the bed and I did the same.

She sat there just looking at me at first. I'm guessing she didn't want to say anything, but I could tell by looking at her that she had a lot on her mind.

"L-Lauren?" She finally broke the comfortable silence.

"Yes babe?" I looked over at her.